Home

FIFA 15 OS Community Sliders

This is a discussion on FIFA 15 OS Community Sliders within the EA Sports FIFA Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 12-13-2014, 02:48 PM   #1369
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

OVR: 23
Re: FIFA 15 OS Community Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt10
Okay, cool. That's what I was thinking - but of course it's relative to what run freq and marking is at.

I'm playing a couple games with the 12/4 set, with some of your modifications, here is what I've got. Bringing back the ol 42 length, 30 something width like in this older video of mine:

World Class/Legendary, Slow, 10-15 mins

Sprint: 52/52
Acc: 51/52 (from 50/50)
Shot error: 52/50 (from 52/47)
Pass error: 58/58
Shot Speed: 49/49
Pass speed: 50/50 (from 42/42)
Injur Freq: 62/62
Injury Sev: 30/30
GK: 46/46
Marking: 58/58
Run freq: 0/0 (from 30/30)
Height: 68/68 (from 70/70)
Length: 43/42 (from 37/36)
Width 33/32 (from 46/46)
FB: 50/50 (from 58/58)
Power bar: 50 (user preference)
First Touch: 75/75
Need more testers here. It's playing quite nice. The Width discrepancy has created some varied attacks by the CPU. I think the only thing I'm going to look at is marking as I'm seeing a bit more ADD than I'd like.
Old 12-13-2014, 02:56 PM   #1370
Rookie

Stimuli's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt10
Need more testers here. It's playing quite nice. The Width discrepancy has created some varied attacks by the CPU. I think the only thing I'm going to look at is marking as I'm seeing a bit more ADD than I'd like.
Currently testing, Nice balance so far and agree about the variety in the CPU attacks
Old 12-13-2014, 03:07 PM   #1371
Rookie

Guys, ive found this video on the web. Look at the intensity in the opening minutes. This is typical of top flight european football. If you can replicate this in your sliders then they are a success.
Surely this is what you should be aiming for?

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2c...-2014-15_sport
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-13-2014, 03:39 PM   #1372
Rookie

reaper31's Arena

Watch live video from isureaper31 on www.twitch.tv
Old 12-13-2014, 04:13 PM   #1373
Rookie

MaxNUFC09's Arena

Based on these new sliders we are testing, I like how it feels with the run frequency and line settings, for my personal taste how do slow the flow of the game down more, to me, it feels like the cpu is like a pinball machine, as soon as they touch the ball they ping it to someone else and I am able to catch them near the goal. So do I slow down the pass speed, acceleration, speed, or something else. I am playing on slow, legendary with Newcastle against Burnley. Any suggestions from Matt101, Orion523, or anyone else would be helpful, thanks.
Old 12-13-2014, 04:46 PM   #1374
Rookie

Love the commentary reaper
Old 12-13-2014, 05:52 PM   #1375
Rookie

reaper31's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by CANuDOit
Love the commentary reaper
Thanks, I work very hard at being bad at this game, its nice to see that EA continue to try my patience with these UT patch that screw up the hard work we all have put in to try and make this game play like it should.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxNUFC09
Based on these new sliders we are testing, I like how it feels with the run frequency and line settings, for my personal taste how do slow the flow of the game down more, to me, it feels like the cpu is like a pinball machine, as soon as they touch the ball they ping it to someone else and I am able to catch them near the goal. So do I slow down the pass speed, acceleration, speed, or something else. I am playing on slow, legendary with Newcastle against Burnley. Any suggestions from Matt101, Orion523, or anyone else would be helpful, thanks.
I would agree that the pinball passing is pretty obvious but like Matt had said in the past, in order to change that what will we have to give up what is good about the slider. The defending just isn't there and its more a chase the AI while the CPU just dribbles around with the ball. Defenders don't get after the ball instead just keep falling backwards while the CPU exploits the space between them and the midfield. Just have the find the right combo with the sliders to find that sweet spot, which in this year's game seems to get smaller with every patch of this game.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-13-2014, 06:25 PM   #1376
Rookie

GingaGeordie's Arena

With the most recent sliders Matt posted I've just had some crazy good games, a tough 0-0 v Man United, 1-0 win over Aston Villa and a ridiculously fun 3-1 FA Cup R5 Replay win v Stoke...although I say fun, it was hell in the best way possible up until the end. Scored early on, Stoke equalise soon after and play super solid defence against me, finally broke them down with the scrappiest of goals (something of a rarity in FIFA this year, all goals are usually just clear cut it seems).

Putting the pass speed up has made a good set even better tbh, I just made up for the lower speed by upping the power bar but boosting pass speed is the way to go post-patch I reckon.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders »