Home

challenging 6 min halves sliders

This is a discussion on challenging 6 min halves sliders within the EA Sports FIFA Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-05-2015, 08:20 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
challenging 6 min halves sliders

Hey Folks

I've been playing Fifa for about 10 years now, and I always enjoyed the career mode, I spent a lot of time in this mode. Sadly, since Fifa 12, I can't really enjoy it anymore like before, because the gameplay feels a bit unfair with all the Scripting, the cheap AI and the amount of strange bugs.

But since I'm still a Soccer/Football (or however you want to call it) Freak, I still want to torture myself in Fifa 15 since there is no real alternative (yes, there is PES, but I just can't enjoy this game, although I would really like to), but honestly, playing Career mode with Default sliders is just a pain in the ***. It's not that it is too difficult for me, it's just flat out frustrating when every AI Team has a pass accuracy of over 90%.

So I'm looking for a slider set that gives me a challenging, but enjoyable experience. But since I don't really have much time to Play fifa, I'm looking for Sliders at about 6 minutes halves (20 Minute games would be way too boring anyway for me).

I'm looking Forward to your replies, thank you very much! (and sorry for the bad english :P)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-27-2015, 11:50 PM   #2
Rookie

conorjhill's Arena

Re: challenging 6 min halves sliders

I'm sure there's some 6 minute halves sliders somewhere but I've never seen any, if you want a better experience you have to use sliders and play at least 10 minute halves, it's not what you want to hear but it's the truth, if you are a mad football fan then you would enjoy that more, it feels much more like an actual game than just attack after attack with no actual build up at all, basically it's either bite the bullet and play longer games with sliders or put up with the crap you're experiencing now, if anything you could try and use the sliders that are designed for 10-15 min. halves but just play 6 min. halves, I doubt that'd work though
Old 06-11-2015, 04:05 AM   #3
Rookie

Re: challenging 6 min halves sliders

I am the same, the last time i enjoyed the career was in fifa 11, the cpu is just so boring to play now.

anyway this set is derived from a set i made for fifa 13 which were good in my opinion.

these ones need tweeked, i have spent about half an hour trying these out and seem good but definetely need improved

difficulty professional
speed slow
time 6 minutes

same sliders for user and cpu

every slider set at default 50 apart from

marking 89
run frequency 90
lineheight 75
line length 35
line width 35
full back positioning 80 (possibly lower if the cpu keeps get suckered on the break towards end of match - im thinking it should be fine at 50)
first touch control error 90

at first glance the run frequency looks mental but it looks normal in the game probably because of the high line height and the short line length.

what it does is make the cpu attack in numbers and so you dont have spells in the match where you are passing the ball about at the back without being put under pressure, for me that is lazy football, a team like celtic will always pressure defenders.
for me this is like a european match you would see on a cold winters night where the players are up for match and full of energy. i dont find slow football good to watch or good to play in computer games. this is more the kind of match i like to watch where the action flows quickly from ened to end with a lot of midfield battles in between.

I think maybe it is a bit easy to score on the break during spells towards the end of a match, i have only played 1 game for everton v liverpool in career. to remedy this problem I will need to reduce the full back positioning and make it lower but I havnt played enough games to decide but if I change it I'll try 50 next time but like you I also have no time to play games. so i wont really have time to test it properly

Last edited by torpedoceltic; 06-11-2015 at 04:33 AM. Reason: i think fullback positioning needs reduced

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders »