Home

Old 11-03-2015, 11:55 AM   #17
MVP

OVR: 6
Re: My Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by FluffyTonka
Here's a quick bump of the sliders i settled on for my MM.

World Class. 15-min half. Slow Speed.

To give CUP games a different feel I play 10-min half on normal speed.

The CPU will play more direct on 10 min halves. Much less, next to none of the passing it around and dinking it about their back half.

Sprint Speed- 50/50
Acceleration- 50/50
Shot Error- 53/53
Pass Error- 52/57
Shot Speed- 50/50
Pass Speed- 50/50
Injury Freq - 60/60
Injury Severity- 40/40
GK Ability- 50/50
Marking- 45/45
Run Frequency- 50/50
Line Height- 55/55
Line Length- 45/45
Line Width- 70/70
FB Positioning- 50/50
FT Control- 50/60
Fluffy, to you score goals from outside the box, long shots? With GK at 50, Shot error at 53 and shot speed at 50 it seems next to impossible...
Old 11-04-2015, 09:51 PM   #18
MVP

FluffyTonka's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by nunogomes
Fluffy, to you score goals from outside the box, long shots? With GK at 50, Shot error at 53 and shot speed at 50 it seems next to impossible...
yes, all the time. I get lots of rebounds from driven shots too.

the key this year is to aim for the corners to score. doesn't seem to matter if the goalie ability is 50/50 or 15/15, if you're driving straight at the goalie he's gonna save it.

I'm averaging a tad about 2.50 goals a game on WC 14 games into my MM. I've been shut out plenty and I have scored 5 goals in a game once, 4 goals twice and a few 3 goal games as well.

sunderland beat me 9-0 in a cup game after my CB was sent off in the 24th minute and i had no defenders on my bench. I had CM playing CB and got shredded. lol
Old 11-06-2015, 04:56 AM   #19
Pro

OVR: 0

Quote:
Actually, if someone can tell me how to archive my streams, that might be good. I can't seem to figure it out. haha
Sorry, I am replying a bit late and you might have find the solution yourself (note sure I don't see archived video on your twitch account).
1) You need to go on settings.
2) Click the 3rd link chanels and video
3) Go down to chanel settings
4) Tick the second box ("automatic archiving" or similar mine is set french language)

Hope this help!
Old 11-19-2015, 06:45 PM   #20
MVP

FluffyTonka's Arena

FUT TIPS

continued from the community slider thread.

speaking of ... been playing fut since the recent patch. mostly offline then at nights a few offline games.

the gameplay is pretty good online this year. there's no cheese at all, providing you're a half decent man-on-man defender to break up the guys who want to try and dribble through your team.

(on PS4) use the L2 to get in the contain stance and just stay in front of the guy dribbling and when he's close, tag him with the circle button.

had 5 great games last night. my team was the worst team on paper for all 5. but after playing countless games in MM and play now mode, overall player ratings mean little. i'm playing a 4-2-3-1 and you don't have to spend much to get a good, competitive team this year.

Starting up, go into the top menu (R3) and buy the coin boost packs so every game you play, you're getting a coin boost of 200. that'll fast track your team.

Make your first buy a GK. I'm doing a BPL team. so for $2300 coins I could buy Victor Valdes. ratings-wise he's the 5th or 6th best GK in the league, and considering the GK's above him are all in the $25, 000 - 70, 000 range, he's excellent value for money. and he's a brick wall.

next up I bought (for around 1200 coins) John Stones. He plays way above his ratings and is a mobile CB with ball skills to get you out of trouble. Further down the line he makes a great guy for your bench. He's mobile enough & can come on and play right across the back four.

Then for 600 coins I bought Jack Rodwell to anchor my midfield. He's strong, bumps through contact and runs box-to-box. He's an excellent CM, and i bought the Engine chemistry add on for him which adds to his passing, vision, strength, jumping, stamina and shot pwr. Next up I bought Andy Carroll. I like playing with a strong ST who can hold up play, especially in the lower leagues where he can dominate.

From here build up your team as needed. Probably at that point you'll need a good attacking option like a playmaking CAM or tricky Winger type to break open games.

I've only been playing this for four days and my team right now is: Below the run on team are my subs who all started out as my cheaper options as i was building my team

---------- Valdes -----------

Darmien ---- Ogbonna --- Alderweireld ---- Kolorov
/ Jaanmat & Stones

----------- Dembele ------ Wanyama ----------------
/ Rodwell & Jedinak & James Ward-Prowse

Lamela ----------- Barkely ------------ Allefey ------
/ Adam Johnson & JWP

--------------- Falcao ------------------------------
/A. Carroll

I just bought Falcao this morning and he's the dearest player i've ever bougth and for around $3900 coins he's excellent. Pots them in from anywhere. In 4 games I have 7 goals and 4 assists with him!

The Key is: Get a tall, strong, agile cdm midfield – Wanyama or Jedinak as lcdm; Dembele or Rodwell as rcdm. These guys are excellent on both sides of the ball, and due to their height, strength and jumping, you can punt the ball long from goal kicks and they'll win the aerial battles, to save you from having to pass from the back.

Guys playing who take all the speedy, shifty players. these types are fairly short and weak ... i just bully the ball through the middle pushing off these lightweights when they have it, and when I have the ball, i can shield the ball, beat a man and set up the next pass into space to start my attacks.

Everything runs off your two CDMs. they protect the back four and they get you going in attack. Tall, strong athletes are way better than nifty creative types who aren't strong on the ball in the middle.

your CDM's only have to hold up/ shield the ball and make one ground pass to your wings or CAM to start your attacks.

Have at least one guy (i have two, Barkley & lamela) who are good with the ball at their feet.

Just play good, smart passing football, send crosses from the flanks and don't try and dribble & take on defenses with your ball handlers until players start to tire.

Once a defense is tired you can run at them and the 9 times out of 10 the guy you're playing doesn't see it coming and can't adjust quick enough, after you've spent the first 70 minutes of the game passing it about and trying to unlock his defense with slick passes and off the ball movement.

People cannot use speed cheese at all this year. So with defenders Alderweireld is like a 63 pace and Stones 73, and that's more then enough. Get good stand up tacklers and you'll be winning the ball back with these guys and countering the other way with 9 out of 10 attacks against you ... and even then, that's only if the other player can get through your midfield, which honestly doesn't happen too much.
Old 11-20-2015, 12:43 PM   #21
MVP

JHedges2's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: FUT TIPS

Quote:
I've only been playing this for four days and my team right now is: Below the run on team are my subs who all started out as my cheaper options as i was building my team

---------- Valdes -----------

Darmien ---- Ogbonna --- Alderweireld ---- Kolorov
/ Jaanmat & Stones

----------- Dembele ------ Wanyama ----------------
/ Rodwell & Jedinak & James Ward-Prowse

Lamela ----------- Barkely ------------ Allefey ------
/ Adam Johnson & JWP

--------------- Falcao ------------------------------
/A. Carroll
We have quite a few of the same ideas

http://www.futhead.com/16/squads/951733/
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-20-2015, 07:27 PM   #22
MVP

FluffyTonka's Arena

Re: FUT TIPS

Quote:
Originally Posted by JHedges2
We have quite a few of the same ideas

http://www.futhead.com/16/squads/951733/

haha. we do!

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders »