Home

How to sell players or loan them out- teams not offering

This is a discussion on How to sell players or loan them out- teams not offering within the EA Sports FC and FIFA forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-03-2014, 03:55 PM   #1
Pro

OVR: 9
How to sell players or loan them out- teams not offering

Any tips on how to sell players or get more players loaned out? My roster is full and I've got 10-15 guys that are transfer listed or for loan, yet I'm hardly getting any offers for them and they're just wasting space on my squad

Thanks!

#GoPackGo
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-03-2014, 04:46 PM   #2
Pro

OVR: 7
Re: How to sell players or loan them out- teams not offering

Quote:
Originally Posted by thekodinator
Any tips on how to sell players or get more players loaned out? My roster is full and I've got 10-15 guys that are transfer listed or for loan, yet I'm hardly getting any offers for them and they're just wasting space on my squad

Thanks!
It isn't sure fire by any means, but I seem to get a lot more offers if I play the guys I am trying to loan during the window. I imagine having good form during that period helps, but again it is more something that feels like it works versus something that definitely works.

Also I go ahead and mark as many players as I can not for trade/loan. You don't get to see what some teams might throw out there for your keepers. It feels like the AI has a kind of "offer trade/loan yes/no" check each day. So if it is just going to randomly offer or not, I want to make sure an opportunity isn't wasted on a player I know I am not moving.

Hope that makes sense.
Old 10-03-2014, 06:56 PM   #3
Rookie

BradyBunch88's Arena

OVR: 2

There's a couple of things you can do.

First play your pre-season games but play your lowest OVR players and the ones you want to loan / sell. If they're playing well and have good for, they might get attention from other managers. I think it helps their stock. Just like real football. How can you expect other teams to loan or buy your lower ranked players if they haven't had any game time?

Secondly and this is sort of a "cheat". What you can do is list all of your players you want to loan and sell, sim maybe 4-5 days. No offers? Quit the mode then reload your last save (before those 4-5 days) and try again. This time you might get an offer. If not try again. It can be a bit of a lengthy process but it does work, you just need patience and it pays off in the end!

Hope this helps.
Old 10-04-2014, 02:56 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by BradyBunch88
There's a couple of things you can do.

First play your pre-season games but play your lowest OVR players and the ones you want to loan / sell. If they're playing well and have good for, they might get attention from other managers. I think it helps their stock. Just like real football. How can you expect other teams to loan or buy your lower ranked players if they haven't had any game time?

Secondly and this is sort of a "cheat". What you can do is list all of your players you want to loan and sell, sim maybe 4-5 days. No offers? Quit the mode then reload your last save (before those 4-5 days) and try again. This time you might get an offer. If not try again. It can be a bit of a lengthy process but it does work, you just need patience and it pays off in the end!

Hope this helps.

That's the only thing that seems to work for me. I don't do the youth academy because I don't get offers for those young players that I'm not using.
Old 10-06-2014, 12:56 PM   #5
Who? Giroux!

ManiacMatt1782's Arena

OVR: 26

Loan list them at the beginning of the window. Eventually the offers come.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-06-2014, 01:25 PM   #6
Rookie

ProjectM4yhem23's Arena

OVR: 0

Don't be afraid to buy out the contracts of the really crappy guys who you know are never going to improve enough....some have really low buyout numbers

Teams: EPL-Manchester United
MLB-New York Yankees
NFL-Pittsburgh Steelers
NHL-Boston Bruins
Old 10-06-2014, 02:27 PM   #7
XB1 GT: Cubone Jones

Cubone_Jones's Arena

OVR: 6

Enough with the suggestions to reload FIFA at an earlier save date if our desired results don't manifest in the game as we'd like! If only we had that option in life, am I right? Do you think it would be a good idea to go to the last save from high school and pick a cheaper university? :P

One thing that no one has mentioned thus far that is HUGE for me, is to offer short-term loans over season-long loans. ST loans seem to entice quite a bit more interest than those for the entire season.
Old 10-08-2014, 05:11 PM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManiacMatt1782
Loan list them at the beginning of the window. Eventually the offers come.
This is huge. It has been my experience that with either loan or buy players you should list them before the transfer period begins. Especially in the large summer loan period. The game always stops on June 30th now. Take that day to go through the roster and decide who to loan and sell. Sometimes I list guys that I *might* want to sell/loan. You can always reject an offer or pull someone back if you change your mind. But if you decide you want to list someone on July 2nd, the odds of getting an offer seem to decrease dramatically. It doesn't make a lot of sense, but that is the way it works. If I list them before transfer season even the guys in the 40s get sold, but often they get sold on Deadline Day. List the same guy two days into transfer season and he doesn't get sold.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA »