Home

FIFA 15 Title Updates Arrive For Multiple Consoles and PC, Details Included

This is a discussion on FIFA 15 Title Updates Arrive For Multiple Consoles and PC, Details Included within the EA Sports FC and FIFA forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-25-2014, 05:13 PM   #49
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: FIFA 15 Title Updates Arrive For Multiple Consoles and PC, Details Included

Bummer they didn't fix screen adjustment all this time still. I'm tired of tinkering this back and forth w/ a few other games.
Old 11-25-2014, 05:17 PM   #50
MVP

Murph's Arena

OVR: 12

Is there some reason NYCFC and Orlando City weren't simply placed in 'Rest of World'?

I'll assume the answer is FUT is a revenue generator.
Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Murph1
Old 11-25-2014, 05:38 PM   #51
Semi-retired

BrianFifaFan's Arena

OVR: 50

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hutton
This is why I've played NBA2k15 at a rate of 50-1 compared to FIFA15.

The same issues linger from year after year after year. Is FIFA15 fun, sure, it you are willing to suspend reality for an hour or 2.

And for the record, I've posted many YT vids showcasing the things FIFA15 does well (as well as the "crap" it does bad).....yet I never see one thing from you (or similar posters) that backups the game being great. Show me. Post a vid of the CPU passing back to their keeper. Post a vid of the CPU building up play carefully through midfield. Post a vid of your CPU teammates actually defending like a proper defender.

In fact, here is a great example of my keeper Lloris losing his mind (post latest patch) against arsenal with a 4-3 lead in the 95'. Explain what is good about this vid? Tell me? I should have ejected the disc and snapped it in half.

Are you on PC? I don't see those kind of things. Did you manually try to save it? I play on Pro Cam, and have never, ever seen a hack job like that. Even before the patch. I get what you are trying to get at. But I think the one poster's comments are incredibly relevant. You might actually like the game before playing it. All you do is bag on the game. Now I have both Fifa and PES on PC. Each has it's strengths, it's "style." It sounds like you want Fifa to be PES, and it's not. Post patch, this is still a forward playing game. Not a sideways one. But, when my video finally gets done, I make the CPU pass the ball. And, to be honest, it looks like what I see every Saturday on NBCSN. Far more than PES. But, that said, I actually like how PES plays, too. I used to play the crud out of a game called NASCAR Racing 2003 by Papyrus. It was "sim." But I'm not going to pretend it was realistic. I had tons of options to feel I was controlling things, but it was in no way, shape or form, anything remotely like driving a real car, much less a stock car. On topic, Fifa will always be fast paced, but so are real live human beings. For everyone that says that PES is the proper pacing and spacing, others will say it's laggy and plodding. It's all taste, and suspension of reality. And my personal ratio of NBA2k v. Fifa is about 75 percent Fifa. But that's because the polish still isn't there for me with NBA2k. Clipping, etc. Probably mostly a PC issue. Seriously, it's not a big deal. As long as I am entertained, and I consider myself pretty picky, it's cool. Hope you can get to that point with this game. Your example aside, this game is the best a Fifa has ever been. Maybe it's just not your cup o tea. (yes, pithy, shameless pun.) Peace.

A great product sells itself, no "back of the box" features required! (See Fifa...)

Last edited by BrianFifaFan; 11-25-2014 at 05:44 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-25-2014, 05:43 PM   #52
Semi-retired

BrianFifaFan's Arena

This is just random gameplay off screen with my Nikon in 1080p. No commentary, nothing special. This is not the game I played yesterday, or ever. I can see many things that are changed. I'm going to see if I can decent Fraps footage. I might buy Action, I heard it's far easier on system resources. Here you go:

And in something totally unrelated, Bayern lost to City! Wow!

A great product sells itself, no "back of the box" features required! (See Fifa...)

Last edited by BrianFifaFan; 11-25-2014 at 05:53 PM.
Old 11-25-2014, 06:17 PM   #53
Rookie

NightRaven3's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hutton
This is why I've played NBA2k15 at a rate of 50-1 compared to FIFA15.

The same issues linger from year after year after year. Is FIFA15 fun, sure, it you are willing to suspend reality for an hour or 2.

And for the record, I've posted many YT vids showcasing the things FIFA15 does well (as well as the "crap" it does bad).....yet I never see one thing from you (or similar posters) that backups the game being great. Show me. Post a vid of the CPU passing back to their keeper. Post a vid of the CPU building up play carefully through midfield. Post a vid of your CPU teammates actually defending like a proper defender.

In fact, here is a great example of my keeper Lloris losing his mind (post latest patch) against arsenal with a 4-3 lead in the 95'. Explain what is good about this vid? Tell me? I should have ejected the disc and snapped it in half.

Then sent it to EA
Old 11-25-2014, 07:39 PM   #54
is looking at stats.

Krebstar's Arena

OVR: 15

As far as I know, this year is the first time EA has actually addressed gameplay in FIFA patches (as opposed to the yearly placebo fixes). Consider me surprised and pleased. Firing it up now!

Last edited by Krebstar; 11-25-2014 at 07:46 PM.
Old 11-25-2014, 07:40 PM   #55
Semi-retired

BrianFifaFan's Arena

About to show how purty this game is post patch. And Ariel has already figured out to get the Moddingway mod back online? Tomorrow is my Fifa holiday. Thou shalt not dog my game! LOL!

More Me vs. Bayern Munich, which happens to mean Bowel Movement in German! (I kid, I kid)

Action has a fully functional 30 day trial. I love it. Spent too much money on FRaPS for it to be too hard on my P.C. Yes.

First Action footage:

Last edited by BrianFifaFan; 11-25-2014 at 10:36 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-25-2014, 08:02 PM   #56
Rookie

NYG88's Arena

Does the patch apply to a current manager mode, or will you need to start a new one in order for the patch to be effective?

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA »