Home

FIFA 16 Gameplay and FUT Draft Videos From Gamescom

This is a discussion on FIFA 16 Gameplay and FUT Draft Videos From Gamescom within the EA Sports FC and FIFA forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-12-2015, 01:16 AM   #65
Rookie

Rebsat's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: FIFA 16 Gameplay and FUT Draft Videos From Gamescom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt10
They've got the long ball trajectory working correctly. It's not a hard bounce either, so that is refreshing as it has been in FIFA for years now.

The entire shape of the formations are spot on, really like how players are reacting to the ball. I also like the midfield to defensive midfield playing a part without being chaotic (ala PES).

Good stuff. Still waiting for that P1 v CPU video
Whenever I see a positive comment from you big bro then I will be much more interested in waiting for playing this beautiful FIFA 16 game
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-12-2015, 12:05 PM   #66
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

OVR: 23
Re: FIFA 16 Gameplay and FUT Draft Videos From Gamescom

Quote:
Originally Posted by hunterdawgs10
Matt, what do you mean by long ball trajectory?
Hey hunter - yeah, in FIFA's past the long ball trajectory (from clearances, to balls over the top) has started higher than what it should be imho. The angle ascending was too pronounced and less "drilled" if that makes sense. I think you can definitely tell this by the long ball kick animation that they are more drilled and the ball stays in the air a lot longer. In the past it's almost as if the ball grows extremely heavy mid-air then flops down (look at goalkicks for this). The only way this was combatted was through sliders in dropping pass speed into the 20's, the ball seems more floaty as it should be. I'm starting to see this with FIFA 16 videos now, so that's a delight.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebsat
Whenever I see a positive comment from you big bro then I will be much more interested in waiting for playing this beautiful FIFA 16 game
Hey Rebs - thanks, man! Definitely excited to see more gameplay - hopefully some P1 v CPU action soon though!

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA »