Home

World Class/Professional

This is a discussion on World Class/Professional within the EA Sports FC and FIFA forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-27-2015, 01:33 PM   #17
Zac
World-Class Diver

Zac's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: World Class/Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by aarontab
I used to play full manual and a couple years ago went back to assisted since lofted through balls were useless on manual (at least back then). The thought crossed my mind, although i'm working on something sliders-wise right now that seems to be helping. I'll probably come back with some findings after a couple more days of experimenting.

Maybe i'm the only one having this issue though? That thought has also crossed my mind.
I'm right there with you. I'm trying to avoid making too many slider changes or using the community sliders, because I am also afraid it will make the game play more like 15 did. And I don't want that. I like the flow and feel of the game on default pro, but its too easy now. There is the occasional game where the cpu beats me, but not enough. Then I go to WC and I have games like the one last night were the CPU could do no wrong and my players felt like they were in mud the whole game.

Old 09-27-2015, 01:37 PM   #18
Rookie

aarontab's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZO
I'm right there with you. I'm trying to avoid making too many slider changes or using the community sliders, because I am also afraid it will make the game play more like 15 did. And I don't want that. I like the flow and feel of the game on default pro, but its too easy now. There is the occasional game where the cpu beats me, but not enough. Then I go to WC and I have games like the one last night were the CPU could do no wrong and my players felt like they were in mud the whole game.
Do you play full manual on Professional? Since that was your recommendation to me, i'm wondering how that's working. If you're having those issues despite that, i'm sure i also will - i'm a seasoned full-manual player going back to FIFA 08.
Old 09-27-2015, 01:40 PM   #19
Zac
World-Class Diver

Zac's Arena

Quote:
Do you play full manual on Professional? Since that was your recommendation to me, i'm wondering how that's working. If you're having those issues despite that, i'm sure i also will - i'm a seasoned full-manual player going back to FIFA 08.
I normally am myself, but haven't yet. Its what I was going to do today. Figured I'd go back to that before playing with any sliders.

Old 09-27-2015, 03:06 PM   #20
Rookie

SpritePuck's Arena

OVR: 0

I have always played World Class. But not in fifa 16

This year I switched to Pro because in my experience the game is simply more authentic and does not limit your movement. If you are winning too big or often, what worked for me was switching to all manual. If I master that then maybe I will do some sliders to hedge up the CPU.

My issue with World Class this year is the CPU passes like 90% every other game. Also, just my humble opinion but most the sliders I have seen for World Class make the game play like Pro... I personally think that it is an ego thing "must play on World Class", now get me sliders to make it play like Pro. Just my opinion and no offense to those loving World Class.

We should all play as we wish and what works. There is no right or wrong. But I found the game the best (fun, authenticity, and pace) to play Pro full manual. In my experience the CPU shoots more on Pro and the teams stand out individually more. For me on World Class the teams all hold the ball and try to win 1-0, some teams do this on Pro but they are more rare and most teams play more realistically.

Again, just my opinion but FIFA 16 is best on Pro all manual. Now, I get if way too good at the game (I am not) maybe have to bump difficulty. But to me if bumping difficulty and then using sliders to dumb down the CPU skill and difficulty, you are missing out on how great the game really is. First sports game ever that I do not use sliders... It was a weird thing at first and habit made me want to just do sliders. In my opinion no need...

Last edited by SpritePuck; 09-27-2015 at 03:18 PM.
Old 09-27-2015, 03:24 PM   #21
Rookie

aarontab's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZO
I normally am myself, but haven't yet. Its what I was going to do today. Figured I'd go back to that before playing with any sliders.
Try these out. See what you think. So far it's been like Pro only tougher. YMMV.

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...post2047711130

Also, SpritePuck, you raise an excellent point. I played FIFA 15 on Professional all year long and wasn't bothered, but for some reason World Class keeps calling to me lol. I can't figure out why.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-27-2015, 03:31 PM   #22
Rookie

SpritePuck's Arena

OVR: 0

This is just a thought has anyone tried making the CPU better on PRO with sliders or is the common concept to dumb them down on World Class?

Cause it is fine if the CPU gets a boost what I hate about World Class is the user handicapped teammates. I want my guys I do not control to play equal to the CPU guys, depending on ratings of course. To me on World Class a CPU opponent Harrison Reed is out passing and getting to the ball than say Ross Barkley on my team if I do not control him.

I would try bumping them up on Pro but I am not good enough to need to. My issue with World Class is not winning but that even winning is frustrating. IDK thankfully I can play full manual on Pro and still only on a great game net three goals.

I am West Brom and ten games into MM and have lost 7 of them.
Old 09-27-2015, 04:17 PM   #23
Zac
World-Class Diver

Zac's Arena

Quote:
Try these out. See what you think. So far it's been like Pro only tougher. YMMV.

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...post2047711130

Also, SpritePuck, you raise an excellent point. I played FIFA 15 on Professional all year long and wasn't bothered, but for some reason World Class keeps calling to me lol. I can't figure out why.
I went the opposite way. I increased the sliders on Pro. Because I like how the game plays on pro as apposed to WC. And so far I like it. I need to do more testing to be sure. But in four games, lost to BVB 3-1, drew with Herthaberlin 0-0, drew with leipzig 1-1, the beat Byern 2-1 in a crazy match where there were 3 red cards, two against them. All three goals were penalties. All legit penalties. Clear path from behind sliding tackles to take the player out, lol. It was also my first win of the season. Since I had been experimenting on WC to that point.

Here is what I changed so far, I'll keep playing with it: (human:cpu)
Speed - 49:51
Acceleration - 49:51
Shot Error - 55:45
Pass Error - 56:54
Shot Speed - 49:51
Pass Speed - 48:48
Goal Keeper Ability - 40:54
Marking - 48:52
First Touch Control Error - 58:58

Old 09-27-2015, 04:18 PM   #24
MVP

JHedges2's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpritePuck
This is just a thought has anyone tried making the CPU better on PRO with sliders or is the common concept to dumb them down on World Class?
This is where I am at I think. This is what I did last year. Had to play on PRO just upped the difficulty as I felt WC was just unfair.

Just played a game on WC (yesterday's Leicester/Arsenal) and it seemed like if the CPU wanted the ball from me, they'd get it. Didn't matter who the matchup was.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA »