Home

360 OS Community Rosters NCAA Basketball 10

This is a discussion on 360 OS Community Rosters NCAA Basketball 10 within the EA Sports NCAA Basketball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Other Basketball Games > NCAA Basketball > EA Sports NCAA Basketball Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-29-2009, 10:37 AM   #1
Big Dummy

DustinT's Arena

OVR: 40
360 OS Community Rosters NCAA Basketball 10

Oh yea.

America East -
ACC - Hokie20
Atlantic Sun -
Atlantic 10 - mrgoose???
Big 10 - Terpspimp (Gamertag: C2woodson)
Big 12 - KWolfe (Gamertag: ?)
Big East - RayAllen20???
Big Sky -
Big South - RUhokie86 (gamertag: ? )
Big West -
CAA -
C-USA -
Horizon -
Ivy - Terpspimp (Gamertag: C2woodson)
MAC -
MAAC -
MEAC -
MVC -
MWC -
NEC -
OVC -
Pac 10 -
Patriot -
SEC -
Southern -
Southland -
Summit -
SWAC -
Sun Belt - jt45 (Gamertag: ?)
WCC - Terpspimp (Gamertag: C2woodson)
WAC -
Independents-

R.I.P Seattle SuperSonics

Last edited by DustinT; 11-17-2009 at 12:19 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-01-2009, 11:24 AM   #2
Hall Of Fame

RubenDouglas's Arena

OVR: 28
Re: 360 OS Community Rosters NCAA Basketball 10

is this where we organize and signup? I'm willing to help with as many conferences as I feel like. I guess it all depends on how well the rosters are situated, and how easy the menus are to navigate.. I'm good for atleast 2 conferences though.

then again, it may be premature to do so as I may not even get the game if it gets really bad reviews. But if I buy it, i'll be happy to help name
Old 11-02-2009, 01:29 AM   #3
Big Dummy

DustinT's Arena

OVR: 40

Yeah sign up and go for it.

I'll help out with a couple conferences, but I;m not sure to when I will actually have the game.

R.I.P Seattle SuperSonics
Old 11-03-2009, 12:41 PM   #4
All Star

jt45's Arena

OVR: 18

Sign me up for the Sun Belt. I should be able to knock that out fairly easy.
Old 11-15-2009, 12:51 PM   #5
MVP

OVR: 36

I wouldn't mind doing the Big East and maybe another big conference. I am a huge UConn fan so I know every team in the conference pretty good. I would need to get your guys thoughts on ratings though. For example, I'd need to know where you guys rate the top players in the country. That way I can know where to rate the top players in the Big East and work from there. I promise I am not biased also.

I'm not sure if anyone else is interested but the speed in this game seems to messed up. I was considering doing a project that really seperates everyones speed in this game. For example, Kemba Walker is a 95+ speed guy. I don't want a big man to be able to keep up with him or guard him. There may be a slider for this, but if not then I will try doing a roster project on it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-16-2009, 11:06 AM   #6
Rookie

Hokie20's Arena

OVR: 7

I can do the ACC - all 12 teams.
Old 11-16-2009, 04:01 PM   #7
Rookie

Terpspimp's Arena

Aight folks this is Terpspimp back again to control these rosters so that people dont start randomly going off on there own and doing one confrence while another person is doing the same ones. First off i would like to start off by finding out who has the game already, if you have it before it is released tommorrow then it would be great if you could get a couple confrence's done. I know once we get started that a bunch of people won't want to read through all the pages to see what's going on and will want to help but their is a certain order in which we go in. last year we had great help from a lot of people and got this done in about a week because the edit roster per player sucked. This year we are hoping to get this done a lot faster and get to playing the game with real names as fast as we can, we love to do real color and names for people so if you notice anything about a certain player from a smaller confrence team, or even bigger school that we wouldn't ordinarily notice or might miss that would be very helpful. We are going to get this started as quickly as possible i saw from some earlier posts that someone wanted to do the ACC which is all good if you have the game already. that would be cool if you could get started as soon as possible. i'm going to be updating as much as possible on whom is doing the confrence's at a certain time and what not, also notice that if you are going to be the person going next that you have to wait until the person before you is done and get them out of his ea locker. we are gonna try to keep this between 8-10 people i know that people work at different times, and are in different time zones so we will keep the posts up to date as best we can. We will be getting the game at about 11-12 tomorrow morning eastern time.
Old 11-16-2009, 04:05 PM   #8
Rookie

Terpspimp's Arena

p.s we will not be doing change of ratings until after the original copy of all confrences are done, we will be checking this so that nobody is changing any ratings!

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Other Basketball Games > NCAA Basketball > EA Sports NCAA Basketball Rosters »