Home

Ncaa basketball rosters 22

This is a discussion on Ncaa basketball rosters 22 within the EA Sports NCAA Basketball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Other Basketball Games > NCAA Basketball > EA Sports NCAA Basketball Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-10-2022, 01:14 AM   #57
MVP

OVR: 13
Re: Ncaa basketball rosters 22

i have a ps5 and switch so does that mean i won't be able to play?
Old 03-12-2022, 06:14 PM   #58
Rookie

gatordemps's Arena

OVR: 3

hey guys, add the tournament here?
Old 03-20-2022, 03:52 PM   #59
Rookie

Benglez's Arena

OVR: 2

Thanks a lot man, these are really well done

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 03-27-2022, 03:38 AM   #60
Rookie

Benglez's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by gatordemps
hey guys, add the tournament here?
Ask, and you shall recieve...😬

First of all, the credit goes to gatordemps...he had made already the rosters of 56 of the 68 schools (including the First Four) of the Tournament, I only completed the 12 missing.

This update includes:

1. 63 of 64 teams of this year's tournament, unfortunately Longwood is not in the game...but you can sub with Winthrop, made in this update (runner up in the Big South Tournament)
2. 3 of 4 teams eliminated in the First Four, unfortunately Bryant is not in the game...but you can sub with Wagner, made by gatordemps (runner up in the NEC Tournament)
3. Another 63 schools made by gatordemps, and not in the Tournament...a total of 131 schools are in this update...
4. The 12 schools I updated are: Saint Peter's, Winthrop, A&M Corpus Christi, Georgia State, Montana State, Cal State Fullerton, Wright State, Delaware, Akron, Colgate, Texas Southern and Yale...you can expect correct names, numbers, heights, complexions, faces and corrected depth charts...but...beware, ratings from players of these 12 schools were made pretty much with what I saw in the stats information of the school site, not excel worksheets or formulas...also missing from these 12 schools information of class, handedness, undershirts and equipment in general...so, feel free to make any change you want...

Obviously, these work only for the original game, not for the Legacy mod...

Again, the hard work really was from gatordemps...thanks again🙏
Attached Files
File Type: zip PS3.zip (908.1 KB, 103 views)
Old 03-27-2022, 05:37 PM   #61
Rookie

gatordemps's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benglez

First of all, the credit goes to gatordemps...he had made already the rosters of 56 of the 68 schools (including the First Four) of the Tournament, I only completed the 12 missing.

This update includes:

1. 63 of 64 teams of this year's tournament, unfortunately Longwood is not in the game...but you can sub with Winthrop, made in this update (runner up in the Big South Tournament)
2. 3 of 4 teams eliminated in the First Four, unfortunately Bryant is not in the game...but you can sub with Wagner, made by gatordemps (runner up in the NEC Tournament)
3. Another 63 schools made by gatordemps, and not in the Tournament...a total of 131 schools are in this update...
4. The 12 schools I updated are: Saint Peter's, Winthrop, A&M Corpus Christi, Georgia State, Montana State, Cal State Fullerton, Wright State, Delaware, Akron, Colgate, Texas Southern and Yale...you can expect correct names, numbers, heights, complexions, faces and corrected depth charts...but...beware, ratings from players of these 12 schools were made pretty much with what I saw in the stats information of the school site, not excel worksheets or formulas...also missing from these 12 schools information of class, handedness, undershirts and equipment in general...so, feel free to make any change you want...

Thanks
Thank you, excellent work, I really appreciate that the rosters were helpful, next season I will try to have all the teams, if anyone wants to contribute, they are always welcome
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-08-2022, 02:38 PM   #62
Just started!

OVR: 0

I dont get a folder to extract/zip it is just the rar file and it just tries to open it on my file explorer
Old 11-19-2022, 07:54 PM   #63
Just started!

OVR: 0

Did I do something wrong ?
I used this file and followed the instructions. I load up the game and I was going through some of the teams . And some teams have different logos than what the team name is . Like Morgan State has UMST Aggies on the background of the player , JMU has LB behind the players , ext, ext. does that not matter, When I play dynasty ? Also noticed a 2005 North Carolina With JMU background, Kansas has UNC background .
Old 11-29-2022, 09:02 AM   #64
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benglez

This update includes:

Hello
This file will be convert to Xbox ?
Thx

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Other Basketball Games > NCAA Basketball > EA Sports NCAA Basketball Rosters »