Home

Authentic NCAA Basketball '10 PS3 All-Conference Sliders

This is a discussion on Authentic NCAA Basketball '10 PS3 All-Conference Sliders within the EA Sports NCAA Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Other Basketball Games > NCAA Basketball > EA Sports NCAA Basketball Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-02-2009, 08:31 AM   #73
Post Like a Champion!

jake44np's Arena

OVR: 22
Re: Authentic NCAA Basketball '10 PS3 All-Conference Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by authentic
Good to hear man! I am almost ready to say this is my final set, because they do play extremely well and makes the game fun. This slider set is almost like a patch for you guys because it appears we wont be getting one.
I am still liking them alot!
I am currently 8-2 in my Cincinnati dynasty.
I was moving along great until last night when I lost to Linscomb, I just could not hit from the outside for some reason. It was pretty cool to have an "off night" from 3 point range.
They packed it down on me and played a 2-3 zone and like I said I just couldnt hit from outside. It was a 4 to 6 point game the whole way and I just never hit the "big" shot at the end to catch them.
Again I really enjoyed the game even tho I lost, you are going to have nights like this where you cannot make a basket and get upset.
Old 12-02-2009, 12:19 PM   #74
Rookie

OVR: 2

Authentic and others: Are you seeing issues with fatigue, even at 80? I play with Missouri and they have a lot of players with high stamina ratings. However, even players with tons of endurance should tired somewhat quickly in a fast paced game, which is Missouri's style. They substitute a ton in real life and go at least 10 deep. That is not happening for me in this game. I was playing a game last night and noticed midway through the 2nd half, I didn't have a single substitution (i use auto subs) in the half. In checking the player's stamina, they were all almost full, even my bigs, despite the majority of the half being played at a very fast pace.

Has anyone else had these issues and attempted moving the fatigue effect slider to 90 or even 100? I'm hoping I don't have to edit player's individual stamina ratings, but will do what's needed to see some subs.
Old 12-02-2009, 12:23 PM   #75
Post Like a Champion!

jake44np's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by mizzouj
Authentic and others: Are you seeing issues with fatigue, even at 80? I play with Missouri and they have a lot of players with high stamina ratings. However, even players with tons of endurance should tired somewhat quickly in a fast paced game, which is Missouri's style. They substitute a ton in real life and go at least 10 deep. That is not happening for me in this game. I was playing a game last night and noticed midway through the 2nd half, I didn't have a single substitution (i use auto subs) in the half. In checking the player's stamina, they were all almost full, even my bigs, despite the majority of the half being played at a very fast pace.

Has anyone else had these issues and attempted moving the fatigue effect slider to 90 or even 100? I'm hoping I don't have to edit player's individual stamina ratings, but will do what's needed to see some subs.
I see plenty of fatigue effects with it at 80.
One thing to keep in mind is alot of college teams only play 8 or 9 guys and play their better players most of the game.
Again I am UC and my C Yancy Gates can only play about 4 minutes at a time with out a break in this game.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-02-2009, 02:48 PM   #76
RLC!!!!!!!!

Bezzey's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by mizzouj

I've been playing with them at 88 and I see alittle more than at 80 but not a whole lot and thats both with Kansas and St. Louis. I'll probably keep rasing it just too see how it plays out
Old 12-04-2009, 04:14 PM   #77
All Star

authentic's Arena

OVR: 37

It's good to see you guys are seeing great results. I too am loving the results I'm getting. I'm currently 4-6 in my NDSU dynasty. Kind of a rebuilding year as their rated a D+ I believe.
Old 12-04-2009, 05:02 PM   #78
MVP

therizing02's Arena

OVR: 20

All,

Are you guys seeing a decent amount of fouls called on the CPU? I'm using BnG's sliders on Varsity, which BTW are great, but I just can't get to the line. I'm shooting maybe 4-6 FT's per game.

Also, on All Conference, I find it very difficult to drive the lane. Almost impossible to be done with getting into that silly canned animation that you can't get out of when your player loses control of his dribble. It reminds me a lot of NBA Live and some of the silly happenings on AS and above. Any tips?

Thanks.
Old 12-04-2009, 11:10 PM   #79
MVP

therizing02's Arena

OVR: 20

Just played my first two games with these sliders. OUTSTANDING JOB!!

I used DePaul and lost at home to Columbia by 2 on an off night shooting and then went to ND and lost by 2 in overtime.

The best part of it was I'm now getting to the free throw line.

Thanks Authentic!
Old 12-04-2009, 11:17 PM   #80
All Star

authentic's Arena

OVR: 37

No problem man. Keep enjoying these. I just won 2 games with NDSU to get to 6-6 in my dynasty! Pretty pumped about that! By the way, if any of you guys are looking for Madden sliders, my new ones are available over at the Madden slider boards. They are getting great results post patch 2.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Other Basketball Games > NCAA Basketball > EA Sports NCAA Basketball Sliders »