Home

NHL Goalie Gear w/ Photos

This is a discussion on NHL Goalie Gear w/ Photos within the EA Sports NHL Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Legacy > EA Sports NHL Last Gen Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 10-31-2010, 08:05 AM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: NHL Goalie Gear w/ Photos

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoalPro
Oh im sorry....I guess I have to remember to make my post to accompany everone's bizarre set ups. I dont have Firefox, or a "certain older high contrast Operation Sports forum skin" and Im sure Im not the only one. And I wouldnt say Im hiding my links, as many people saw them (ex. Double-J).

Here's a tip:

Maybe you should change your set up to a normal one so you dont keep missing my links...
Since you don't seem to understand sensible self-promotion, attention to detail and have displayed that "big man on campus" attitude again, I'd hazard a guess that your website may be riddled with inaccuracies.

Don't kid yourself it's some kind of Rosetta Stone you've come up with. A quick look at NHL.com or fast forwarding through a highlights package will do the job for nailing starting goalies equipment.

Good day, sir!
Old 10-31-2010, 02:37 PM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Therion7
Since you don't seem to understand sensible self-promotion, attention to detail and have displayed that "big man on campus" attitude again, I'd hazard a guess that your website may be riddled with inaccuracies.

Don't kid yourself it's some kind of Rosetta Stone you've come up with. A quick look at NHL.com or fast forwarding through a highlights package will do the job for nailing starting goalies equipment.

Good day, sir!
You think my site is full of inaccuracies? Did you even look at it? Obviously you didnt, because everyone who has used it has said its perfect. I have more than 15 sources I get my pictures off of. I have more than 20 contacts that mail me information for all the leagues. Your telling me that I dont spend time on this and just throw this together? Obviously you have no clue whats happening. Do I have to go through my resume again just for you?

Goalie Gear Tracker: Complete with pictures of every single goalie in the NHL, AHL, CHL, and top 2011 draft prospects. Sometimes there are MORE than 1 picture just to let the viewer know the goalie is in new gear.

Goalie Gear Edits: Complete with NHL11 edits of every goalie in the NHL, and soon to be AHL and CHL. I also have the 2011 draft prospects.

Goalie Ratings: I went out of my way to ask the Goalie Guild to help me do ratings of ALL the goalies in the NHL, AHL, and CHL. We also did the ratings of the 2011 draft prospects.

I may not have a "Rosetta Stone" here, but I definately have WAY MORE than you have. So I suggest you shut your mouth, because you have no legitimate excuse to be questioning my goalie passion. Try coming up with something before you tell me how to do things.

Good day, sir!
Old 11-01-2010, 10:35 AM   #19
Qb
All Star

Qb's Arena

OVR: 43

Enough with the bickering, gents. I posted a link, GoalPro added that he has a site dedicated to goalie equipment, end of story. Thank you.
Old 11-01-2010, 10:51 AM   #20
Pro

Double-J's Arena

OVR: 8

The ESPN site is incorrect with Miller's pads as well. He's gone back to the default ones, not the Reebok Larceny pads the image claims.
Old 10-02-2011, 06:34 PM   #21
MVP

scitychamps87's Arena

OVR: 3

Let's revive it! Let's see if someone can find a link like this again.
--5 Time Stanley Cup Champions--
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-02-2011, 08:09 PM   #22
MVP

OVR: 14
Goalpro please continue the work on our site
Also please make a easy guide for everyone including me as I am not angoalie guy so u can put in roster

Thanks
Old 10-11-2011, 02:57 PM   #23
MVP

jake19ny's Arena

OVR: 0

I stumbled upon this site and found it to be a great help in making the goalie gears accurate.....sadly EA left out some gear in the game and/or the way they set up the way we can distribute the color, but I'm finding I can get at least 90% if not more of the goalies pretty damn accurate. Just click the (temp) next to each goalie. Hope it helps.

http://thegoalieguild.com/padstracker

Last edited by jake19ny; 10-11-2011 at 03:04 PM.
Old 10-11-2011, 03:08 PM   #24
All Star

franch1se's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by jake19ny
I stumbled upon this site and found it to be a great help in making the goalie gears accurate.....sadly EA left out some gear in the game and/or the way they set up the way we can distribute the color, but I'm finding I can get at least 90% if not more of the goalies pretty damn accurate. Just click the (temp) next to each goalie. Hope it helps.

http://thegoalieguild.com/padstracker
WOW!!! Amazing find sir

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Legacy > EA Sports NHL Last Gen Rosters »