Home

NHL 12 Ultimate Rosters Thread/Discussion

This is a discussion on NHL 12 Ultimate Rosters Thread/Discussion within the EA Sports NHL Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Legacy > EA Sports NHL Last Gen Rosters
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 10-23-2011, 08:15 PM   #401
Qb
All Star

Qb's Arena

OVR: 43
Re: NHL 12 Ultimate Rosters Thread/Discussion

Great work and thanks so much, Matt. I believe I'm contractually obligated to thank Millennium as well.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-23-2011, 08:56 PM   #402
MVP

OVR: 14
Millennium did help ... Couldnt have done the goalies and help with caps without him.

Big props to him

Side note. Seems Montreal made a trade.lol
Old 10-23-2011, 10:14 PM   #403
MVP

northmen24's Arena

OVR: 1

There seems to be a lot of jersey numbers that are way off in the NHL, i noticed a post about Pittsburgh, i also have noticed Chicago has some wrong numbers, Emery, O'donnell, Hjalmarsson, Sadd, etc. i am assuming that all the moves from the default rosters have some incorrect numbers. Is this going to be something that will be getting corrected any time soon?
Old 10-23-2011, 11:46 PM   #404
Banned

rangersfan30's Arena

Great work Matt

Just thought i would let you know that you missed Brett Maclean to Winnipeg from Phoenix, He is in Portland on your rosters but was picked up on waivers last week or the week before.

I would also like to reiterate what someone mentioned before about the numbers being a mess on some teams. I had to correct about 5 or 6 players on the Rangers and i also sent Zuccarello and Chad Johnson (G) to Connecticut and brought up Kris Newbury.

I know this isn't your fault so dont think i am crticising, i noticed that the cpu still feels the need to change about three players numbers when you move a player either from a trade from one team to another or from nhl to ahl and vice versa, This is one of the reasons i never bring up a lot of AHL guys for pre-season becasue its such a chore having to redo the whole bloody rosters numbers.

Anyway of the top of my head i remember correcting

Tim Erixon to #53
Steve Eminger to #44
Jeff Woywitka to #32
Mike Rupp to #71
Erik Christensen to #40
Kris Newbury to #45

Honestly guys i wouldn't even bother correcting the teams that you dont use in BAGM if thats what you want the up to date rosters for because the cpu just makes a mess of them anyway, players are up and down in pre-season so by the time your BAGM regular season starts there will be a lot of cpu players numbers wrong.

Last edited by rangersfan30; 10-24-2011 at 12:21 AM.
Old 10-24-2011, 07:33 AM   #405
Hall Of Fame

mkharsh33's Arena

OVR: 35

matt... any thought of just going through each team's jerseys and then reposting a new update? also, does changing their jersey numbers screw up their lines? thanks again!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-24-2011, 08:21 AM   #406
MVP

I understand the jersey numbers are probably off a bit due to all the moves

I will correct the Maclean transaction as well as montreals trade. I will actually look again and see of I misdeed any other minor ones in last couple of days
If anyone wants to help i d really welcome it

Otherwise hope u enjoy
Old 10-24-2011, 10:51 AM   #407
Rookie

OVR: 0

Matt -
INCREDIBLE work!! Numbers aren't your fault..that's on EA as usual...aside from the aforementioned move the only other I saw was Troy Bodie, who I believe is on Charlotte on the roster, but should be on Syracuse as he was signed to a 2-way contract by Anaheim..just trying to help a little...I can finally start a dynasty to see how it works (or doesn't work) this year..thanks again for your work...EA needs to speak to you!!!
Old 10-24-2011, 12:38 PM   #408
Twitch/YouTube: Fiddy14

Fiddy's Arena

OVR: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattg123
I understand the jersey numbers are probably off a bit due to all the moves

I will correct the Maclean transaction as well as montreals trade. I will actually look again and see of I misdeed any other minor ones in last couple of days
If anyone wants to help i d really welcome it

Otherwise hope u enjoy
matt, just use dailyfaceoff (if you havent already) for a quick run through of the numbers. this is what i use for our 2k10 updates etc, quick and easy on the eyes.

http://www2.dailyfaceoff.com/teams/
http://www.youtube.com/@Fiddy14

Favorite Teams
Pittsburgh Penguins
New York Mets
Cleveland Cavaliers
Cleveland Browns
Notre Dame Fightin Irish
Liverpool FC

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Legacy > EA Sports NHL Last Gen Rosters »