Home

World Junior Roster for PS3

This is a discussion on World Junior Roster for PS3 within the EA Sports NHL Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Legacy > EA Sports NHL Last Gen Rosters
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 01-02-2013, 03:10 PM   #9
Just started!

OVR: 0
Re: World Junior Roster for PS3

can you send me the file for the download in private it doesnt work when i try to download it from media fire ...
Old 01-02-2013, 04:52 PM   #10
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by steven1995
can you send me the file for the download in private it doesnt work when i try to download it from media fire ...
I had to validate my account on mediafire. I just did and it should be all set to go now.
Old 01-05-2013, 09:38 PM   #11
Pro

porky14's Arena

OVR: 6

Still missing players........................................... ..............
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-11-2013, 01:40 PM   #12
Banned

HarryHood059's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by wvu22
The link below is for my 2013 WJC roster. There are 8 teams - USA,CAN,FIN,CZE,GER,SWI,SWE,RUS. i have created players to add onto the teams where the player is not in the game. each team has a full roster, but you should turn injuries off for lack of backups. What i did was created the 8 teams in create a team mode, for example the USA are the washington eagles, CAN is ottawa wings etc.. while the teams in the national tab have the players on their rosters ***the national teams are not updated*** the created teams have rating, apperance, and equipment edits so use those. i need to give credit to the ultimate roster team, as I used some of their created players for my roster. i plan on continuing to update these throughout the tournament, so let me know of any suggestions.
i originally posted this in another thread:

i'm new to both OS and NHL 13 but would like to try your roster. i am unsure as to how the process works though. as far as i can tell i click on the link you've provided and download the file, but i'm at a loss from there? i'm on PS3 and any help would be greatly appreciated. thanks!

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Legacy > EA Sports NHL Last Gen Rosters »