Home

Revolution Slider challenging and "fixing" penalties and bounce issues

This is a discussion on Revolution Slider challenging and "fixing" penalties and bounce issues within the EA Sports NHL Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Legacy > EA Sports NHL Last Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-13-2014, 06:35 AM   #17
Banned

CelticHeart's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: Revolution Slider challenging and "fixing" penalties and bounce issues

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sco77Dosn7Know
Hey Celticheart just tried out your sliders there was a very good improvement man had four pp didn't manage to score though from them lol!! Anyway I was wondering if you can play it on lesser minutes as 12 mins is too long for me as they game was roller coaster me finishing 5-4 whilst I went 4-0 down.
hey thanks! This is far from definitive sliders, took should be exactly what you say an improvement, I think sliders are ambiguos science of EA, I post them only for sharing some discovery, you can try 10 minutes I wish you can play very well, my suggest is touching puck control and agressivness / penalty time scaling too as you prefer, to mantain a right stats, only faceoffs numbers could be a problem...post without any problem your toughts!

have a nice day
Old 05-15-2014, 09:50 AM   #18
Pro

JimmyDeicide's Arena

OVR: 5

These are very good sliders thanks, switched to manual passing on and i turned down hitting still way overpowered at 1, if it means a few less penalties because of it ill take that trade off.

Good job.
Old 06-12-2014, 02:13 AM   #19
Pro

PensDynasty87's Arena

OVR: 0

Any updates on these? Also say I play with these on 10 min periods what do u think i would have to adjust from the original set?
Old 06-13-2014, 08:17 AM   #20
Banned

CelticHeart's Arena

There is a little update (testing in be a gm) that I'll post very soon!

Old 06-13-2014, 11:05 AM   #21
Pro

PensDynasty87's Arena

Cool thanks. I got two more questions will these work with the Revamped Rosters and will they work with auto line changes? I never fully understood how to line change manually guess to many buttons to press while playing idk lol
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-13-2014, 03:51 PM   #22
Banned

CelticHeart's Arena

No problem mate I have update the first post, you see update in blue, there isnt so much, shot and goalies, I never test this slider with revamped, it works with auto-line change, but I must say that IMO with manual there is much more neutral zone intensity and battle, initially use manual it was hard also for me but after some games works without too much problem try it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PensDynasty87
Cool thanks. I got two more questions will these work with the Revamped Rosters and will they work with auto line changes? I never fully understood how to line change manually guess to many buttons to press while playing idk lol
Old 06-14-2014, 02:17 AM   #23
Pro

PensDynasty87's Arena

Does having game speed at 6 really make every slider for the CPU that much harder or better so to speak? Like I see you have goalie reaction at 6 for human and 0 for CPU. To me that tells me my teams goalie is super human and will stop almost everything and the CPU goalie for the opposing team will be sluggish and basically not stop anything. I noticed other sliders were set like this too with having human higher than CPU. Sorry for nit picking it but was Jw.
Old 06-14-2014, 09:51 AM   #24
Banned

CelticHeart's Arena

yes game speed at 6(on superstar) makes cpu very smart, i need to give a gap to human in some department slider, as shot power and goalies, i have played so many games with goalie cpu react at 0 and human at 6, and look good to me, sometimes my goalies have nice day sometimes not, same thing for cpu, for example last two games I have lost 2-1 against saint louis, and won 3-1 against Chicago( last empy net goal) in the first match I outshooting 24 - 32 shot saint louis, but Halak was unstoppable, in the next game I was outshoot from Chicago, 22-31, but howard have nice day. After at least 20 games with this slider, I got pretty good result nice shootout too, and nice scoring game too...

Hope this helps and you can find right adjustment, as I say in first post this set is far from be perfect but would be helps in penalties and cpu's play more effective, in all of aspect you can customize, but something will be stand as game speed, acceleration and other minus..

have fun

and no problem for your concerns and questions!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PensDynasty87
Does having game speed at 6 really make every slider for the CPU that much harder or better so to speak? Like I see you have goalie reaction at 6 for human and 0 for CPU. To me that tells me my teams goalie is super human and will stop almost everything and the CPU goalie for the opposing team will be sluggish and basically not stop anything. I noticed other sliders were set like this too with having human higher than CPU. Sorry for nit picking it but was Jw.

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Legacy > EA Sports NHL Last Gen Sliders »