Home

Online Coop: Make a patch and I will pay for it!!!

This is a discussion on Online Coop: Make a patch and I will pay for it!!! within the EA Sports NHL Legacy forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Legacy
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 08-18-2010, 08:47 PM   #25
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: Online Coop: Make a patch and I will pay for it!!!

Hey lads,

I'm the original poster of this thread and I just wanted to pop in to say "thanks" for keeping the interest in. No doubt, if they haven't done it yet, it's not going to make launch (at this late in the game, they don't add features, it's probably close to "gold").

Seeing the focus on micro-transactions makes me again state: this is an opportunity to make a few bucks extra EA. I sure wish you'd see the light and give us this option. I appreciate on the scale of importance, it may rank pretty low. But how many options can you think of that people would be willing to pay for? This, is one of them, answer the call.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-05-2010, 01:49 PM   #26
MVP

Brian_OS's Arena

OVR: 14
Re: Online Coop: Make a patch and I will pay for it!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLoafer
Hey lads,

I'm the original poster of this thread and I just wanted to pop in to say "thanks" for keeping the interest in. No doubt, if they haven't done it yet, it's not going to make launch (at this late in the game, they don't add features, it's probably close to "gold").

Seeing the focus on micro-transactions makes me again state: this is an opportunity to make a few bucks extra EA. I sure wish you'd see the light and give us this option. I appreciate on the scale of importance, it may rank pretty low. But how many options can you think of that people would be willing to pay for? This, is one of them, answer the call.

This should be a standard feature in all sports games. It would make me sick if EA charges for it.

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Legacy »