Home

NHL 12 DEKE LIST!

This is a discussion on NHL 12 DEKE LIST! within the EA Sports NHL Legacy forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Legacy
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 09-28-2011, 10:45 AM   #9
Hall Of Fame

Money99's Arena

OVR: 37
Re: NHL 12 DEKE LIST!

Thank you very much for posting this.
Is this in the online anywhere?
The manuals for all games have gotten ridiculously short. Soon it'll only be a small piece of paper that says "Play the game!".

I'd love to see that "Juke" in motion. I'll have to try it tonight.
Old 09-28-2011, 02:06 PM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by wEEman33
How do you dive on the ice and start swimming on the ice?
I think they took it out. You can still do the dive, but the hand controls don't work while your doing it.
Old 09-28-2011, 02:54 PM   #11
MVP

canucksss's Arena

OVR: 13

thanks...i'll start to experiment on these.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-28-2011, 08:03 PM   #12
Rookie

chops44's Arena

That guy, superbman or whatever, is amazing.
I just practiced for an hour trying to do some of those moves and can't get the thumbs to cooperate.

I must be getting old.
Old 09-29-2011, 12:16 PM   #13
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by chops44
That guy, superbman or whatever, is amazing.
I just practiced for an hour trying to do some of those moves and can't get the thumbs to cooperate.

I must be getting old.
he actually over complicated the two touch moves by giving you a command thats not needed...

to do the backhand one (it's easier than the forehand two touch move imo), hold the right stick on the backhand before hitting LB. Then quickly move the right stick to the forehand and back to the backhand (you have to do this quickly or else your guys will lose control of the puck).

If your guy does the windmill, it means your guy was skating towards his forehand side (aka left stick was on the forehand side... even if it was just slightly). That is wrong... you need the left stick on the backhand side when you start the move (again, it only has to be slightly, you dont actually have to push the left stick, just rotate it slightly so your guy starts skating towards his backhand just a bit as you go to do the move).

So skate straight, hold the right stick on the backhand, hold LB, then turn the left stick towards backhand, and quickly move the right stick forehand and then backhand... thats it

I'd say go into free skate practice and watch the replays w/ the sticks to see what you're doing wrong... learn to trigger the deke, and then after you get that down completing it is simply one more quick flick of the right stick
Old 09-29-2011, 02:24 PM   #14
Rookie

chops44's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by AllJuicedUp
he actually over complicated the two touch moves by giving you a command thats not needed...

to do the backhand one (it's easier than the forehand two touch move imo), hold the right stick on the backhand before hitting LB. Then quickly move the right stick to the forehand and back to the backhand (you have to do this quickly or else your guys will lose control of the puck).

If your guy does the windmill, it means your guy was skating towards his forehand side (aka left stick was on the forehand side... even if it was just slightly). That is wrong... you need the left stick on the backhand side when you start the move (again, it only has to be slightly, you dont actually have to push the left stick, just rotate it slightly so your guy starts skating towards his backhand just a bit as you go to do the move).

So skate straight, hold the right stick on the backhand, hold LB, then turn the left stick towards backhand, and quickly move the right stick forehand and then backhand... thats it

I'd say go into free skate practice and watch the replays w/ the sticks to see what you're doing wrong... learn to trigger the deke, and then after you get that down completing it is simply one more quick flick of the right stick
thanks!
I shall give it a try.

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Legacy »