Home

NHL 13 Uniform Issues

This is a discussion on NHL 13 Uniform Issues within the EA Sports NHL Legacy forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Legacy
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 09-08-2012, 02:25 PM   #9

Majingir's Arena

OVR: 22
Re: NHL 13 Uniform Issues

Maybe we'll have a jersey code released this year to get unlocked(or hidden) jerseys?
Old 09-08-2012, 04:03 PM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 2

Most of you don't care this, but i still wanna mention this:

SM-liiga team Ilves don't have a logo on their jersey. The logo was missing in NHL 12 also.

EA, c'mon? How hard it can be to add a logo in the jersey?

Finland is a small country, but NHL 13 is easily the highest selling game here. Many people are playing with SM-liiga teams and these missing logos take a away lots of the immersion... If EA don't care this league, they should just remove it.

Last edited by Poro24; 09-08-2012 at 04:16 PM.
Old 09-09-2012, 10:30 AM   #11
Rookie

OVR: 0

Poro - I see where you're coming from, but this is a little bit different. These jerseys are already in the game, they're just restricted to a mode with very little (if any) replay value. It should be very easy for EA to make them available for use in other modes through a patch.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-09-2012, 02:51 PM   #12
Rookie

Austin810's Arena

I hit up their Twitter account earlier today and asked them if we can have an update to include these jerseys in any mode. Their exact response was "Something we're looking into for sure." Hoping that this goes through!

EDIT - Someone else asked their Twitter about the issue. They responded by saying, "We're looking to get this addressed as soon as possible. The dev team is aware." Progress!

Last edited by Austin810; 09-09-2012 at 03:44 PM.
Old 09-09-2012, 04:22 PM   #13
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 38

Is it just my TV settings, or does the red color on Florida's jerseys look way too "orange"?

I haven't noticed any issues with the other red jersey teams like Washington or Carolina.
Old 09-09-2012, 04:48 PM   #14

Majingir's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by jyoung
Is it just my TV settings, or does the red color on Florida's jerseys look way too "orange"?

I haven't noticed any issues with the other red jersey teams like Washington or Carolina.
I saw it looked abit orange too. I did Flyers-Panthers game and Panthers at times looked like the Flyers(luckily for me, I was using the black Flyers jersey)
Old 09-11-2012, 12:00 PM   #15
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin810
I hit up their Twitter account earlier today and asked them if we can have an update to include these jerseys in any mode. Their exact response was "Something we're looking into for sure." Hoping that this goes through!

EDIT - Someone else asked their Twitter about the issue. They responded by saying, "We're looking to get this addressed as soon as possible. The dev team is aware." Progress!
Good stuff
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-11-2012, 01:08 PM   #16
MVP

OVR: 36

Didn't want to start my own thread on this as it pertains to uniforms also- I haven't gotten the chance to play NHL 13 yet, but could someone tell me if the red/black Sabres set finally made it in? I'm a Flyers fan, but I loved those. Just so cool looking (I know, hockey purists, it wasn't traditional.)

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Legacy »