Home

NHL 13 Title Update and Tuner 1.06 Available Now, Post Your Impressions (PS3, 360)

This is a discussion on NHL 13 Title Update and Tuner 1.06 Available Now, Post Your Impressions (PS3, 360) within the EA Sports NHL Legacy forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Legacy
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-24-2012, 07:25 AM   #41
Rookie

StatMan79's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: NHL 13 Title Update Arrives Early Next Week

After scouring EA's forum, you have to download the roster update to get the WC jerseys.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-24-2012, 08:41 AM   #42
MVP

shogunofharlem3's Arena

OVR: 12

I haven't had chance to try yet. Question:

Can the computer still pin you even if your skating at an outrageous rate of speed?

That wears me out more than anything. I try to pin them when they are standing still and can't. However, I am flying behind the net, cutting into the ice and from behind they can stop me and begin the pin. CRAZINESS
Old 10-24-2012, 11:09 AM   #43
Rookie

Mikey88's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: NHL 13 Title Update and Tuner 1.06 Available Now, Post Your Impressions (PS3, 360

Good job putting Semin on the Canes. Finally!

Thoughts on game play - not good. acceleration to top speed is through the roof, everyone seems like they're on crack now.. they went a bit overboard on tuning the speed, agility and acceleration. hopefully they tone it down a bit. My speed rating for my guy in EASHL is an 80 and he now skates like Grabner...

Last edited by Mikey88; 10-24-2012 at 11:13 AM.
Old 10-24-2012, 12:00 PM   #44
MVP

jake19ny's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by StatMan79
After scouring EA's forum, you have to download the roster update to get the WC jerseys.
Why do they do that?....does it have to be put into a roster update and not the patch? I have done and set all my rosters and lines I dont want to have to download a new roster and then start over
Old 10-24-2012, 01:47 PM   #45
MVP

Cletus's Arena

OVR: 15
Re: NHL 13 Title Update and Tuner 1.06 Available Now, Post Your Impressions (PS3, 360

I'm loving this patch offline. I'm finally not scoring 4 goals a game, and the ones I do score, either I earn or it's a star player. I've gotten snipes from Stamkos, Marty St. Louis pounded in a rebound on a 2 on 1. The cpu has scored a one time from inside the circles and a mid air deflection by Skille. I'm still dominating the cpu in time on attack, but I hold the puck more than the cpu, and the shots are still even.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-24-2012, 02:02 PM   #46
Banned

OVR: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikey88
Good job putting Semin on the Canes. Finally!

Thoughts on game play - not good. acceleration to top speed is through the roof, everyone seems like they're on crack now.. they went a bit overboard on tuning the speed, agility and acceleration. hopefully they tone it down a bit. My speed rating for my guy in EASHL is an 80 and he now skates like Grabner...

New gameplay- not good! :-(
As you said, they are all on crack now...skating feels not good 2.
Old 10-24-2012, 02:22 PM   #47
Pro

OVR: 10

Do we have to download this patch, can we delete the profile and then just not download it?
Old 10-24-2012, 02:51 PM   #48
Rookie

misch13fRoyale's Arena

OVR: 1

I actually did what Reshirt_EA recommended, about deleting your player profile and then redoing it, (only draw back is if you have saved custom music files that will go as well, so you have plug those back in), and it worked like a charm. I play superstar, with some difficult sliders of my own, and played a game, LA v. FLA... sorry dont remember most of the stats, except, that i won in OT 3-2, tough game, FLA had 6 PP's and I had 4. 10 min per. length. got outshot 39 - 30. it was a great game. i was satisfied with the hitting and the gameplay. Felt ALOT more loose, and the skating is not as "stiff." if anyones interested, i used Blackdragoon27's superstar slider set, and made some tweaks of my own, to what i like, and its been fantastic.
Los Angeles Lakers
Los Angeles Dodgers
Los Angeles Galaxy

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Legacy »