Home

No Custom Music is NHL 15 (PS4)

This is a discussion on No Custom Music is NHL 15 (PS4) within the EA Sports NHL Legacy forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Legacy
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-01-2013, 09:03 PM   #17
R.I.P 2KHockey 2000-2011

savoie2006's Arena

OVR: 29
Re: No Custom Music is NHL 15 (PS4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DARKNITE4LIFE
Yes, but isn't it also false advertising for your slogan to be 'if it's in the game...' only for certain things to not even be close??? The lack of real coaches or no animations for getting kicked out of a face-off come to mind.
Coaches and players have to agree to have their likeness in the game before EA can include them. As for the face off issue, it's because of EA's desire to keep the customers with short attention spans happy. Besides, it's just a motto not the truth. Burger King is nowhere close to your way right away either.
Old 11-02-2013, 04:04 PM   #18
MVP

canucksss's Arena

OVR: 13

IF EA will not be cheap and spend the money and pay the Teams for their goal horn, intro etc. that would be fantastic. But because they do a CRAPPY, generic music in all of 30 ice, we are force to do this.
Old 11-02-2013, 04:12 PM   #19
TrueSim Projects-Creator

Cycloniac's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by canucksss
IF EA will not be cheap and spend the money and pay the Teams for their goal horn, intro etc. that would be fantastic. But because they do a CRAPPY, generic music in all of 30 ice, we are force to do this.
To say that EA doesn't "try" to get the real NHL Goal horns in their games isn't entirely true. It's more accurate to say that things like this are very low on their priority list; there aren't any horns at all for the AHL (and the other leagues).

If EA removes this feature, I won't be buying their game. Their presentation is only made decent with the inclusion of this feature - a feature I've clearly fallen in love with. With NHLView out now, removing features isn't going to entice me to buy a new EA NHL game for a while; I already passed on 14.

Old 11-02-2013, 04:41 PM   #20
R.I.P 2KHockey 2000-2011

savoie2006's Arena

OVR: 29

Hopefully the presentation receives a major upgrade for next gen, though I won't hold my breath. I do agree that the custom music option is really nice to have.
Old 11-03-2013, 01:42 AM   #21
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by savoie2006
Coaches and players have to agree to have their likeness in the game before EA can include them. As for the face off issue, it's because of EA's desire to keep the customers with short attention spans happy. Besides, it's just a motto not the truth. Burger King is nowhere close to your way right away either.
The coaches have a union just like the players do, and I hardly think that they would reject an opportunity for more profit sharing. Oh... and GOD forbid EA actually adds a little strategy to ANY of their sports sims. I'm a decent player, but I swear, if I don't play RW position lock online I loose 95% of the face-offs to these spamming bastards.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Legacy »