Home

True Depth Rosters: NHL 21

This is a discussion on True Depth Rosters: NHL 21 within the EA Sports NHL Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-28-2020, 11:28 AM   #33
Rookie

AllIn989's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: True Depth Rosters: NHL 21

Also what the website to get the save wizard at iam new to this so iam clueless lol
Old 11-28-2020, 02:44 PM   #34
Rookie

AllIn989's Arena

Hmm i dunno what iam doing wrong but can someone plz help me with this
Old 11-28-2020, 05:17 PM   #35
Rookie

This is a copy and paste from a different thread, not my words

1) Plug a USB stick into your PS4, go to Settings -> Application Saved Data Management -> Saved Data in System Storage -> Copy to USB -> NHL. You have to save BOTH your profile and the roster to overwrite

2) Bring that over to your computer, plug it in and open Save Wizard

3) You'll see a folder on your stick called "PS4" with a folder inside named a bunch of nonsense. Inside THAT folder is a folder called CUSA-something or other. That's the hash name of NHL 20.

4) What I do is duplicate the entire PS4 folder and call it "duplicate" or something and replace the profile and roster files in there (i.e. yours) with the ones you download.

5) Zip your new folder, calling it PS4

6) Open Save Wizard, go to re-sign, and make sure you have your USB slot selected (bottom left) it should display CUSA-whatever on that screen

7) Double click on the CUSA-whatever, select both the Profile and Roster that show there, click the import button

8) Select your new zip (it has to be a zip for it to work) and then hit Import, wait

9) Should get a happy message if all is well!

The nice thing is after you do that once, you ONLY need the roster file from there on out.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-28-2020, 05:18 PM   #36
Rookie

I also wouldn't waste a ton of time trying to upload the current file as a new one seems to be on the way soon
Old 11-28-2020, 10:43 PM   #37
Rookie

Updated Save on 1st post. I have added Draft Classes so far for the 1st rounds thru 2024. I have also starting fixing AHL Rosters with Grand Rapids and
San Diego so far being setup to what they would have for this upcoming year. I have a few minor contracts to fix but all nhl contracts are updated as well.
Also, if anyone is available to give a hand with fixing faces and helping with edits, send me a pm. I could use a hand with making cosmetic changes.
Old 11-28-2020, 11:10 PM   #38
Rookie

AllIn989's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by alkostopolus
Updated Save on 1st post. I have added Draft Classes so far for the 1st rounds thru 2024. I have also starting fixing AHL Rosters with Grand Rapids and
San Diego so far being setup to what they would have for this upcoming year. I have a few minor contracts to fix but all nhl contracts are updated as well.
Also, if anyone is available to give a hand with fixing faces and helping with edits, send me a pm. I could use a hand with making cosmetic changes.
could you help iam lost on how to get save wizard to work
Old 11-28-2020, 11:18 PM   #39
Rookie

AllIn989's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by alkostopolus
Also do you edit the chl leagues by any chance?
Old 11-28-2020, 11:24 PM   #40
Rookie

I’ve only edited about 50 players in junior so far. I’m most likely going to wait and see when they will release a roster update for junior first.

Do you have save Wizard Max?
You will first want to load saves onto your usb stick of your profile and roster.
Put the usb into your computer and click on it (it’ll say ps4 and the should show two profile and two roster files) convert the two profile files into a single zip and same thing with the two roster files convert that into a single zip labeled roster.
Then download my saves and load up Save wizard
When save wizard loads up and it shows your usb files you will want to right click on the profile and import my profile save to overwrite your save and same thing for your roster file. Again you have to have your saves on the usb in zip format and same as mine.
Once you have converted the save over put the usb back in your ps4 and put the saves back on your system.

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Rosters »