Home

Travolter John - daily Updates Roster.

This is a discussion on Travolter John - daily Updates Roster. within the EA Sports NHL Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-14-2023, 10:58 AM   #289
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Travolter John - daily Updates Roster.

Please tell me what is the limit for creating players?
Old 03-14-2023, 06:18 PM   #290
Rookie

Sparky_OS's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by nkitos84
Please tell me what is the limit for creating players?
Previous games I’ve had 600 players. I’d assume it’s the same.
Old 03-14-2023, 06:19 PM   #291
Rookie

Sparky_OS's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Travolterjohn
Trade deadline roster is uploaded.
Some free agents are signed on teams. Alex Galchenyuk is listed under FA but he’s on Colorado.

Also Jagr turns 27 years old when you start a franchise. This also includes other legends or alumni.

Last edited by Sparky_OS; 03-14-2023 at 07:19 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-17-2023, 01:06 PM   #292
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky_OS
Some free agents are signed on teams. Alex Galchenyuk is listed under FA but he’s on Colorado.

Also Jagr turns 27 years old when you start a franchise. This also includes other legends or alumni.
Work on a massive update ! Merged my custom roster with the latest EA Roster. So all draft picks after the trade deadline should be correct. Add also the new signings, transactions every day. The massive changes of equipment and also ratings will took time some weeks. What can you await from this update ........? all ratings and potentials will be significant lower as from my old roster. Be honest that EA did not a bad job in ratings, potentials at last update. With many ratings, potentials agree. The massive work ist to change equipment, beards.
Old 03-20-2023, 01:43 PM   #293
Rookie

whalecanes's Arena

Quote:
Work on a massive update ! Merged my custom roster with the latest EA Roster. So all draft picks after the trade deadline should be correct. Add also the new signings, transactions every day. The massive changes of equipment and also ratings will took time some weeks. What can you await from this update ........? all ratings and potentials will be significant lower as from my old roster. Be honest that EA did not a bad job in ratings, potentials at last update. With many ratings, potentials agree. The massive work ist to change equipment, beards.

Will be looking for it!
Old 03-28-2023, 05:05 PM   #294
MVP

Keep an eye the next days. My new reworked roster merged with the latest EA Roster will go online.
What will you get !

- all correct draft picks after the trade deadline will be in
- reworked equipment ( excl AHL potential player ), beards, ratings, potentials.
- all contracts up to date
- as usual for my rosters around 300 missing prospects with individual equipment and best possible looking appearance.
- ratings are now set much lower as in my last rosters. Especially for the drafted and draft prospects. Opens more space not to flood the FA market with high skilled players to soon. Hope so !

Notice that as long we have no LTIR option to manage the cap space and player contract limit unfortunately some players will go automaticaly to the FA market after starting a Franchise mode. Detected also a bug that the EA system doesn't show signings of new contracts ( for example Ceulemans, Mazur .... but they will stay as unsigned in the team rosters and not go to FA market ) after starting the Franchise mode. Maybe a new thing cause over the 50 contract limit ? Didnt notice that in my past rosters. Simed one season and also find out that no CPU team resign player before the FA market starts. The result is that all Players with finished contracts will land unsigned at the FA market. A new bug since last patch ?
Old 03-28-2023, 05:44 PM   #295
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Keep an eye the next days. My new reworked roster merged with the latest EA Roster will go online.
What will you get !

- all correct draft picks after the trade deadline will be in
- reworked equipment ( excl AHL potential player ), beards, ratings, potentials.
- all contracts up to date
- as usual for my rosters around 300 missing prospects with individual equipment and best possible looking appearance.
- ratings are now set much lower as in my last rosters. Especially for the drafted and draft prospects. Opens more space not to flood the FA market with high skilled players to soon. Hope so !

Notice that as long we have no LTIR option to manage the cap space and player contract limit unfortunately some players will go automaticaly to the FA market after starting a Franchise mode. Detected also a bug that the EA system doesn't show signings of new contracts ( for example Ceulemans, Mazur .... but they will stay as unsigned in the team rosters and not go to FA market ) after starting the Franchise mode. Maybe a new thing cause over the 50 contract limit ? Didnt notice that in my past rosters. Simed one season and also find out that no CPU team resign player before the FA market starts. The result is that all Players with finished contracts will land unsigned at the FA market. A new bug since last patch ?
Please tell me approximately how many prospects for future drafts will be created in your roster
and also whether all prospectuses for NHL teams have been created
you for all created players made faces
thanks for your work
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-31-2023, 03:04 PM   #296
Rookie

Sparky_OS's Arena

Is the roster live? There’s one from March 28th in the community share.

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Rosters »