Home

SuperGoalies! Be A Pro All-Star NHL 23 Sliders (Players & Goalies) Xbox Series X!

This is a discussion on SuperGoalies! Be A Pro All-Star NHL 23 Sliders (Players & Goalies) Xbox Series X! within the EA Sports NHL Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-23-2023, 10:41 PM   #73
MVP

SuperGoalies's Arena

OVR: 0
are goalie sliders reversed ? in be a pro?

are the goalie sliders reversed in be a pro, I put the first 2 sliders at between 5-15 and deflections at 25 and my goalie became a brick wall goalie, also size effect doesn't have any effect, also found that I put face off difficulty 40-45 and fight difficulty 40-45, I win more games which are good, this years game of NHL 23 is shady as hell, none of the settings actually make sense man, goalie persistence doesn't and stuff. I am a slider maker but I never saw NHL 23 this shady and dark and confusing.

it's almost as if they are setting us up for NHL 24 already and why is attribute Effects: 7 the best right now?
Old 04-30-2023, 12:09 PM   #74
MVP

SuperGoalies's Arena

In-correct colors on goalie equipement, when flicking keep colors when traded.

I had to restart my Be A Pro cause of Patch 1.7.1.0, it looks like they fixed the part in the visual settings gift card thing, am playing I found another weird bug with the creation zone thing, it looks like it's not putting colors you want on equipment, instead, it changing it too different ones, once in while it makes pads all white and with few colors, I had to log in and out creation zone to fix it,
it's just a weird bug I guess embedded into it.

also when putting in colors and flicking the switch to keep the colors when traded, it'll not keep colors when traded, instead, it'll change it different colors, different from the ones I put into it, yes it's 'keep colors when traded' switch has a bug in it, it's not letting me uses colors I want to use.

Last edited by SuperGoalies; 04-30-2023 at 12:16 PM.
Old 05-01-2023, 09:44 PM   #75
MVP

SuperGoalies's Arena

ultimate reveal for alot settings and 10 minutes scores lower

did I find the best settings for these 2 settings am about to reveal to be a pro goalie in 10 minutes.

Stumble Threshold: 40
Fall And Stumble Ease: 30

use these for 10 minutes you'll see 1-2 and 4-3 and 5-4 and sometimes 3-1 scores and 3-2 scores and 1-0.

am also gonna reveal the possibility of best settings for faceoffs for goalies and AI learning

CPU Faceoff difficulty: 85 or 65
Fight difficulty: 55

AI Learning: 5

now explained to by the developer years ago

Stumble Threshold:
Fall And Stumble Ease:

these two settings raise the roof of scores so 50-65-70-75 make scores high of 6-7 and 6-5 scores, now for years he told me to use these settings

Stumble Threshold: 50-55
Fall And Stumble Ease: 30

but as I experimented I found those 2 settings up above don't work anymore and the way NHL is going, all I needed to do was lower the 50-55 set to 40 and play with the Fall And Stumble Ease: 30

Stumble Threshold: 40
Fall And Stumble Ease: 30 (33 sometimes but not now)

Incidental Contact Effect: CPU: 40 / Human: 40 (just what I use) (optional)

the return of glory days of NHL gaming is back in aggression
if you set aggression at 40-45 for AI CPU and User, scores become lower too, and offense scores more too

for now for the ultimate reveal of strategies I found work well

CPU Strategy Adjustment: 5
User Strategy Adjustment: 6
BAP Strategy Adjustment: 6

Last edited by SuperGoalies; 05-01-2023 at 09:51 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-03-2023, 04:14 PM   #76
Pro

sabres32's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: SuperGoalies! Be A Pro All-Star NHL 23 Sliders (Players & Goalies) Xbox Series X!

Just bought NHL 23 because it’s on sale. I buy it strictly for the be a pro. I played 2 games and I personally haven’t scored nor has anyone on my line which is completely cool with me. However, when I sim to my next shift my teammates also don’t score when im off the ice. I hope this isn’t because EA designs the mode for your be a pro to be a superstar. I like when the game is extremely hard and I don’t have to be the best player on my team.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 05-03-2023, 09:47 PM   #77
MVP

SuperGoalies's Arena

Re: SuperGoalies! Be A Pro All-Star NHL 23 Sliders (Players & Goalies) Xbox Series X!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sabres32
I Just bought NHL 23 because it’s on sale. I buy it strictly the be a pro. I played 2 games and I haven’t scored or anyone on my line, which is completely cool with me. However, when I sim to my next shift my teammates also don’t score when I'm off the ice. I hope this isn’t because EA designs the mode for you to be a superstar pro. I like when the game is extremely hard and I don’t have to be the best player on my team.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

I know, but I got the pre-order of NHL 23 X-factor edition, you get the 7 points at the start of be a pro. Yeah, it's been hard as well for goalies, there was a period it worked fine but lately, am getting scored on a lot, then I went to investigate it at EA Sports, apparently, they set up that way for defense apparently they liked it, I liked it when the defense was on the man. I sometimes feel like I cannot stop a beachball, but players I can score at will and win memorial championships.
Old 05-12-2023, 04:41 PM   #78
Rookie

Hey any new updates for the goalie sliders?
Old 05-12-2023, 11:14 PM   #79
MVP

SuperGoalies's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by datdudeski
Hey any new updates for the goalie sliders?
it was hot here, 20-24 C and tomorrow it's gonna be 30-35 C tomorrow, I update them soon, the goalie sliders might update tomorrow or late tonight if I get to it, just wasn't sure if anyone was playing goalie sliders this year.
Old 05-13-2023, 11:58 AM   #80
Rookie

i may suck at goalie but im still using them.

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Sliders »