Home

SuperGoalies! Be A Pro All-Star NHL 23 Sliders (Players & Goalies) Xbox Series X!

This is a discussion on SuperGoalies! Be A Pro All-Star NHL 23 Sliders (Players & Goalies) Xbox Series X! within the EA Sports NHL Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-24-2022, 01:07 PM   #17
MVP

SuperGoalies's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: SuperGoalies! Be A Pro All-Star NHL 23 Sliders (Players & Goalies) Xbox Series X!

Quote:
Originally Posted by keveyd
Have you tried these sliders for CPU vs CPU

Sent from my SM-G996U using Operation Sports mobile app
no... why are they good? I just play goalie with them and player when I get the chance, do you want me to update my coach mode sliders in the franchise, I'll do it this weekend, just a bit busy this week.
Old 11-24-2022, 03:40 PM   #18
Rookie

Re: SuperGoalies! Be A Pro All-Star NHL 23 Sliders (Players & Goalies) Xbox Series X!

Sure that would great they play pretty good for cpu vrs cpu

Sent from my SM-G996U using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 11-29-2022, 12:04 AM   #19
Rookie

For goalies do you have specific skill tree perks to get asap. cant find any online.
Old 11-29-2022, 01:29 AM   #20
MVP

SuperGoalies's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by datdudeski
For goalies do you have specific skill tree perks to get asap. cant find any online.
yes i use NHL 22 & NHL 23 x-factor editions 7 traits
Old 11-29-2022, 01:32 AM   #21
MVP

SuperGoalies's Arena

You also might wanna fill in endurance traits and durabilities if you are a goalie.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-29-2022, 12:01 PM   #22
Rookie

Also, do you happen to what i can do to stop these rebounds that just bounce off my goalie right to the attacking team?
Old 11-29-2022, 02:45 PM   #23
MVP

SuperGoalies's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by datdudeski
Also, do you happen to what I can do to stop these rebounds that just bounce off my goalie right to the attacking team?
am on Xbox series x factor edition, a different control scheme for Ps5 users, I press Y to cover the five a lot, and there are 2 different types of five holes, there's the standard right trigger and then the Y button, the Y button close five holes down and seals it right shot, you might wanna get familiar with Y button soon as possible and learn to cover the angels and cause they aim for a corner a lot, yah it's not like real life where they Lobb puck at goalie, you have to cut off angles and make sure your square to the shooter and don't over commit to the corners or hugging the post, your automatic saves will control some pucks, I had to watch real NHL goalies and watch AI CPU goalies how they cover the pucks, mix of coming to edge of blue paint and slightly into the crease, remember there are secret controls now in NHL 23, you need to press RB for shooting a puck for User and Left trigger for the pass, don't forget to every direction you move your goalie also controls user offense where to go, so say wanna move left on in crease your offense moves left or you want to move right your offense will move right.
Old 11-29-2022, 03:22 PM   #24
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperGoalies
am on Xbox series x factor edition, a different control scheme for Ps5 users, I press Y to cover the five a lot, and there are 2 different types of five holes, there's the standard right trigger and then the Y button, the Y button close five holes down and seals it right shot, you might wanna get familiar with Y button soon as possible and learn to cover the angels and cause they aim for a corner a lot, yah it's not like real life where they Lobb puck at goalie, you have to cut off angles and make sure your square to the shooter and don't over commit to the corners or hugging the post, your automatic saves will control some pucks, I had to watch real NHL goalies and watch AI CPU goalies how they cover the pucks, mix of coming to edge of blue paint and slightly into the crease, remember there are secret controls now in NHL 23, you need to press RB for shooting a puck for User and Left trigger for the pass, don't forget to every direction you move your goalie also controls user offense where to go, so say wanna move left on in crease your offense moves left or you want to move right your offense will move right.
Yea im on the series X as well. ok so should i use Y more or RT more.

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Sliders »