Home

SuperGoalies! Franchise NHL 23 Sliders (Players and Coach Mode) Xbox Series X

This is a discussion on SuperGoalies! Franchise NHL 23 Sliders (Players and Coach Mode) Xbox Series X within the EA Sports NHL Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-12-2022, 07:38 PM   #9
MVP

SuperGoalies's Arena

OVR: 0
penalties issues at lower settings

I gotta figure out how to get more penalties, not being able to draw more than 0/2 and 0/1 penalties, I may have to raise it to like 65-95, for CPU penalties and teammate penalties 55, anyways just thought I'd tell yah this.
Old 10-16-2022, 11:41 AM   #10
MVP

SuperGoalies's Arena

Coach Mode Revival with finding of strategies.

I am going to try to start up coach mode again, now that I've found where coaching strategies went, also working on other sliders too.
Old 10-17-2022, 05:16 PM   #11
Rookie

Re: Coach Mode Revival with finding of strategies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperGoalies
I am going to try to start up coach mode again, now that I've found where coaching strategies went, also working on other sliders too.
Is there any way to make a coach mode for 20 minute periods? I found I enjoy coach mode using realistic game play sliders for longer periods-10-13 minutes. Thought about attempting 20 minutes periods, but imagine it would be hard to find good/realistic sliders for that.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-17-2022, 06:21 PM   #12
MVP

SuperGoalies's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by HardkoreJackets
Is there any way to make a coach mode for 20 minute periods? I found I enjoy coach mode using realistic game play sliders for longer periods-10-13 minutes. Thought about attempting 20 minutes periods, but imagine it would be hard to find good/realistic sliders for that.
it's impossible, to play 20 minutes, in EA Sports games, best you can do is like 8-12 minutes, shots would be off the charts and everything would be whacky, not advisabe.
Old 10-23-2022, 05:21 PM   #13
Rookie

Quote:

Thank you so much for this, looking foreward to it. I play Franchise mode and always lock ckntroller on Coach ao i can watch the games (50%) on True Broadcast (I quick sim the rest of the games) and manage the line changes and strategies, etc..
Old 10-30-2022, 05:01 AM   #14
Rookie

Quote:

Any updates on this? I'm struggling as a coach (and so frustrated to have to setup all my strategies before EVERY game, but that's another story).

I've been testing sliders for coach lock position this last week, and at times have had streaks of really fantastic games with realistic hockey plays, results and stats, but it seems that after a bit gamelay returns to same old same old, sluggish and straight up back and forth with mainly shots from the high slot, even though I didn't make any changes.

So frustrating
Old 10-30-2022, 12:17 PM   #15
MVP

SuperGoalies's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by zut72
Any updates on this? I'm struggling as a coach (and so frustrated to have to set up all my strategies before EVERY game, but that's another story: brick wall).

I've been testing sliders for the coach lock position this last week, and at times have had streaks of really fantastic games with realistic hockey plays, results, and stats. Still, it seems that after a bit gameplay returns to the same old same old, sluggish, and straight up back and forth with main shots from the high slot, even though I didn't make any changes.

So frustrating
yes, I got one, I am going to post it soon, but the scores might be a little high, like 7-5, and powerplays are like 1/6 - 3/8, anyways booting up NHL 23 to post the sliders man, also camera is gonna be true broadcast camera.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-30-2022, 12:46 PM   #16
MVP

SuperGoalies's Arena

Added! SuperGoalies! Franchise All-Star NHL 23 Sliders! 8 Minutes! Coach

Added! SuperGoalies! Franchise All-Star NHL 23 Sliders! 8 Minutes! Coach Mode!

Page 1: The second slider down you'll see it!

I've changed the Camera to True Broadcast for both cameras and the shootout cameras too.

these are 8 Minutes.

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Sliders »