Home

AlTito's NHL 17 Sliders

This is a discussion on AlTito's NHL 17 Sliders within the EA Sports NHL Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-13-2016, 08:05 PM   #41
MVP

Al_Tito13's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: AlTito's NHL 17 Sliders

I re-entered my sliders one by one from Full Sim default to be sure everything was right and then started another game. I didn't have to play for very long, the game was really fast again. The game is definitely different right now for me.

Since we didn't have the option to go to a previous tuner, I uninstalled the game completely from my hard disk (a good thing I didn't have started to edit players because I would have lost everything). The game is installing right now. When finished, I will open the game, install the patch too, but without any tuner. I will enter my sliders again and start a game. If everything is back to where it was last weekend, which I suppose will be the case, I will then install the tuners and start another game to be sure it's the problem
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-13-2016, 08:40 PM   #42
MVP

northmen24's Arena

OVR: 1

Keep posted. I even thought about not using tuner and patch. But there was so much listed in the patch. I couldn't resist.
Old 09-13-2016, 09:01 PM   #43
MVP

onlybygrace's Arena

OVR: 32

I downloaded the recent tuner and they are playing great still. No more tuners for me...like I said, unless you endorse. I have the digital download though...So...yeah
Old 09-13-2016, 09:06 PM   #44
Pro

Josam27o7's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Al_Tito13
I re-entered my sliders one by one from Full Sim default to be sure everything was right and then started another game. I didn't have to play for very long, the game was really fast again. The game is definitely different right now for me.

Since we didn't have the option to go to a previous tuner, I uninstalled the game completely from my hard disk (a good thing I didn't have started to edit players because I would have lost everything). The game is installing right now. When finished, I will open the game, install the patch too, but without any tuner. I will enter my sliders again and start a game. If everything is back to where it was last weekend, which I suppose will be the case, I will then install the tuners and start another game to be sure it's the problem
I had the same problem. For me it was caused by reducing period length. And certain sliders when touched can have the odd ancillary effect of increasing gamespeed (I noticed this for increasing fatigue recovery speed)
Old 09-13-2016, 11:26 PM   #45
MVP

Al_Tito13's Arena

OVR: 13

Unfortunately, it didn't seem to help much, even after deleting and reinstalling everything. It's a bit hard to understand why my game feels different to me today after playing it for the last 5 days on EA Access, but different or not, I will simply go from here and adjust things. I will be looking to make some tweaks in the next few days, but for now, I at least made one tonight: Game Speed lowered to 2 (from 3). It definitely helped bringing back the speed closer to where I want it to be.

Last edited by Al_Tito13; 09-14-2016 at 12:17 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-14-2016, 12:26 AM   #46
MVP

OVR: 6

Quote:
Unfortunately, it didn't seem to help much, even after deleting and reinstalling everything. It's a bit hard to understand why my game feels different to me today after playing it for the last 5 days on EA Access, but different or not, I will simply go from here and adjust things. I will be looking to make some tweaks in the next few days, but for now, I at least made one tonight: Game Speed lowered to 2 (from 3). It definitely helped bringing back the speed closer to where I want it to be.
That's exactly what I just did with game speed. It felt better

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk
Old 09-14-2016, 12:39 AM   #47
MVP

OVR: 6

I tried an experiment. The slider that oddly seems to really control the loose puck phenomenon is the attribute effects slider. Just put it to 10 and you'll see what I mean.
Old 09-14-2016, 08:02 AM   #48
Rookie

csamuelsvt's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Not sure if you saw my post the other day, but this is exactly what I was referring too. I also noticed just by tweaking the sliders myself, that the gameplay was almost like everyone was on hyperspeed. Things were moving WAY too fast. Hopefully you can figure this out and let us know the new settings.

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Sliders »