Home

NHL 17 Goalie Mode And its Buttons v2.00

This is a discussion on NHL 17 Goalie Mode And its Buttons v2.00 within the EA Sports NHL Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 09-19-2016, 06:58 PM   #1
MVP

SuperGoalies's Arena

OVR: 0
NHL 17 Goalie Mode And its Buttons v2.00

Goalie Mode And Controller Buttons

Left Stick - Controls Movement of Forwards and helps passing and break out passes, confirmed it does help them with aiming your forwards shots, also applies for NHL 17 Be A Pro

Right Stick - Helps with shooting, If pressing Up on right stick, also will notice AI Human Players pulling the stick back and players getting in to position for pass, there could be other things right stick does for goalie mode also, that I haven't studied yet, but I know for shootouts , I will explain it after I explain something else. (( what I meant is if you pull right stick to Left or right you'll see them pull stick back, but again pushing right stick up causes them to shoot)) this is also confirmed for NHL 17

Right Trigger - Makes AI Human CPU Pass More, I think that's all it does, I was beginning too test this in sorten situations through out the game, I found you could make AI Human CPU pass to the guy in the slot or make 3 passes and shot and score goals, again its complicated , but you might get idea. also confirmed for NHL 17

Left Trigger - Makes Goalies get back in position if out the Crease, now there could be a hidden function for AI Human CPU players, I haven't explored that area yet. (helpful it gets back in position quickly in NHL 17)

A Button - this actually more useful, cause cuts out glitch animations that User Human Goalie is in, I Suggest you Press A Through out the game, cause I found AI Human Goalie is out of place majority of the game , this sorta resets him back to normal , Confirmed for NHL 17

Y Button - Sometimes through out the game goalie will get stuck on his butt, so press Y to get him out of it.

X - Also useful for getting the goalie out the glitched animations

B - another useful for glitched animations

Left Stick - is reactionary saves, you want a glove save move this to left and or blocker save move it to the right, now you can do lower saves now like the splitzs, but be mindful you get caught outta position sometimes, also press it up will help with chest saves.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-19-2016, 07:00 PM   #2
MVP

SuperGoalies's Arena

Shootouts

Left Stick - controls forwards and also aimer for shots

Right Stick - Controls shots and deking
Old 09-19-2016, 07:02 PM   #3
MVP

SuperGoalies's Arena