Home

Any sliders I need to know about that are wonky/backwards/counterintuitive?

This is a discussion on Any sliders I need to know about that are wonky/backwards/counterintuitive? within the EA Sports NHL Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-10-2019, 02:26 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Any sliders I need to know about that are wonky/backwards/counterintuitive?

Hello,

I got ‘19 last week only because it was free on Xbox Games with Gold. Before that the last one I owned was ‘16. I fired it up and I was surprised and quite delighted as well to see the abundance of new sliders to mess around with.

Now I know in the past, EA has had a history of issues with sliders ranging from vague and confusing descriptions all the way to sliders that seem to do the complete opposite of what you would intuitively think they’d do. I recall reading something years ago on an Operation Sports forum about the puck control slider and how if it was set all the way left at zero then that gave the most control, and vice versa with moving all the way right.

So is there anything like that in 19 that you’re aware of?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-11-2019, 10:16 AM   #2
Banned

Re: Any sliders I need to know about that are wonky/backwards/counterintuitive?

There's an issue with sliders in the EA NHL franchise?.....That's news to me.
Old 07-11-2019, 11:28 AM   #3
MVP

SuperGoalies's Arena

Re: Any sliders I need to know about that are wonky/backwards/counterintuitive?

there's quite a few of them actually, pass speed reception, leave this slider at 65, if u go to 75, the puck will bounce off your stick.

another one is puck control rating, but this slider anywhere between 50-95, but don't go 97 or 100, again the puck will bounce off your stick.
always go 50-95.

if its too hard lower the attribute effects to: 6 or 5, in super star full sim I had to lower it to 6, am still playing superstar full sim at the moment.

pass interceptions , go somewhere between 50-75-80, if iu want it to be harder go 100 or 97 or 88 or 90 or 95.

size effect , if your playing lower periods go 27 or 33 or 40 or 55 or 50 or 45.

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Sliders »