Home

Getting a bit more variety of goals. (Snipe shots)

This is a discussion on Getting a bit more variety of goals. (Snipe shots) within the EA Sports NHL Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-23-2019, 08:24 AM   #1
Banned

OVR: 0
Getting a bit more variety of goals. (Snipe shots)

My issue in both pro and all star is that the type of goals are one of two kinds. 1) cross crease one timers or 2) shot on goal with rebound or tip in from offensive or defensive players. I never see a snipe shot from the point or moving in towards the net and picking off a top corner. These shots go straight to the goalie as if it is magnetized to the goalie chest area.

On average the I scores 2-4 goals per game so I am fine with the number of goals, just not the type of shots that go in....I want more variety.

I feel my Cross Crease Reaction and Deflection sliders are in a good area (40's). My setting for the Screen Effect and Persistence is also in a good area (70's). I really don't want to up the Shot Accuracy slider (45's) cause I don't want games where the goals are high, (5 -7 per game).

I play with the shot aim on aim assistance...but I tried manual...and would shot wide from 2 feet away on an open net......In NHL 19 and earlier, the aim assistance wasn't as magnetized to the goalie as much as it is in NHL 20

Anyone have any ideas. My sliders are based on AlTito's with some of my own changes.

Last edited by jack72; 11-23-2019 at 08:30 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-23-2019, 08:35 AM   #2
MVP

jr86's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: Getting a bit more variety of goals. (Snipe shots)

https://forums.operationsports.com/f...-wristers.html

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Sliders »