Home

I won my first game using PRO difficultly.

This is a discussion on I won my first game using PRO difficultly. within the EA Sports NHL Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-04-2020, 05:41 AM   #1
Pro

OVR: 9
I won my first game using PRO difficultly.

Frustrating as hell though as the CPU starts to steal good passes and I suddenly can barely get the puck out of my zone. It becomes button mashing mayhem down to the final buzzer.

Any slider suggestions for keeping the cpu from cheating?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-04-2020, 02:33 PM   #2
MVP

SuperGoalies's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: I won my first game using PRO difficultly.

which sliders usin', I do have set of pro sliders for franchise, I could work on, its on one of pages of my franchise, I could get to work on it right away, now do u like cpu difficulty adjustment 3 or 0 or 2 or 1 ?, I know there was sum complaints about it being too easy or too hard, now are which mode using, be a pro or franchise ?.
Old 01-04-2020, 09:24 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 3

PRO-Difficulty on True Broadcast Camera is very hard. PRO-Difficulty on Overhead Camera i.e. is very easy. So it depends on which camera do you play your games and so you need a Slider Set for this camera.
Old 01-04-2020, 10:01 PM   #4
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperGoalies
which sliders usin', I do have set of pro sliders for franchise, I could work on, its on one of pages of my franchise, I could get to work on it right away, now do u like cpu difficulty adjustment 3 or 0 or 2 or 1 ?, I know there was sum complaints about it being too easy or too hard, now are which mode using, be a pro or franchise ?.
I'm using an adjusted version of: https://forums.operationsports.com/f...st-camera.html. I'm generating good offense but the last period becomes an absolute assault from the cpu. Last game I played they ended up with 50 shots. 26 of them in the 3 period. I get it is ramping up the aggression for a late push but that shouldn't mean my guys should suddenly become helpless imo.
Old 01-04-2020, 10:04 PM   #5
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirkk1974
PRO-Difficulty on True Broadcast Camera is very hard. PRO-Difficulty on Overhead Camera i.e. is very easy. So it depends on which camera do you play your games and so you need a Slider Set for this camera.
I play on true broadcast. The sliders I'm using are pretty good for me but it's that last 10 minutes of the 3rd when I'm leading it becomes a pinball game with the cpu becoming too overpowered.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-05-2020, 10:50 AM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bremser_Rules
I play on true broadcast. The sliders I'm using are pretty good for me but it's that last 10 minutes of the 3rd when I'm leading it becomes a pinball game with the cpu becoming too overpowered.

Try CPU Strategy Adjustment Slider = 0

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Sliders »