Home

TNKNGM & Jokah NHL Music Pack - OPENING NIGHT EDITION

This is a discussion on TNKNGM & Jokah NHL Music Pack - OPENING NIGHT EDITION within the EA Sports NHL Sounds Forum forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Legacy > EA Sports NHL Sounds Forum
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-05-2009, 07:57 PM   #49
All Star

TNKNGM's Arena

OVR: 14
Re: TNKNGM & Jokah NHL Music Pack - OPENING NIGHT EDITION

The file must ahve gotten corrupted somehow.....lmao

Will try to fix this in the next release
Old 10-05-2009, 09:56 PM   #50
Pro

Bruin26's Arena

OVR: 9

Thanks, wasn't trying to complain because I appreciate all the people willing to do this kind of work for the rest of us. But saw that no one mentioned it so thought I would bring it up.
Old 10-06-2009, 04:29 AM   #51
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffrey99
So you created playlists? If you create .m3u playlists for each situation, with all the files, then it should play right. That's what I've done and it works perfectly. Only difference is, that I'm not using WM11, I'm using TVersity to stream it across.

Are teh playlists showing up when you go into the NHL 10 media hub? If you play the playlist on the PC, does it play the right songs?

i figured it out...i didnt have my folders in my wmp watch list...everything is fine now...good job!...appreciate the work put into this!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-06-2009, 05:33 AM   #52
Rookie

OVR: 1

For those somewhat old timer people like me (if being born in the 80's and remembering when Hartford, Quebec, and Winnepeg had teams is old) I do have the Brass Bonanza song from the Hartford Whalers. Would be useful for a Hartford Wolf Pack victory song and also makes a nice BAP player goal song. Just need to find a place to upload it to.
Old 10-07-2009, 12:19 AM   #53
All Star

TNKNGM's Arena

bumping this ahead of the older versin thread
Old 10-07-2009, 02:58 AM   #54
Rookie

OVR: 2

Hey guys I'm on page four asking for instructions on how to open this thing so I can put it on discs to put on my xbox. Just figured I would ask again as I think this would add a lot to the game. I don't understand file types and how to open them and stuff. I don't even understand what questions to ask to be honest. Surely not everyone on here is computer savy though. Not that those people could help but just thought I would ask again. Maybe what I don't understand is not articulated well enough. I just don't know what to do after the file downloads. I need the computer to promt me to do something with it and it doesn't.
Old 10-07-2009, 09:23 AM   #55
All Star

TNKNGM's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by leafs nation
Hey guys I'm on page four asking for instructions on how to open this thing so I can put it on discs to put on my xbox. Just figured I would ask again as I think this would add a lot to the game. I don't understand file types and how to open them and stuff. I don't even understand what questions to ask to be honest. Surely not everyone on here is computer savy though. Not that those people could help but just thought I would ask again. Maybe what I don't understand is not articulated well enough. I just don't know what to do after the file downloads. I need the computer to promt me to do something with it and it doesn't.
http://download.cnet.com/WinRAR-32-b...-10007677.html

Dowload the software at this link - the program is WinRar

Once you download the program, open the file with the music and all songs will be sorted by folder/album in the file.

You need to extract the files to your PC (on your desktop or your my documents)

Then for PS3 - put the files on a flash drive and move them to your PS3

360 - You need to burn each folder to a CD, then rip each CD to the 360 hard drive

Hope this helps
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-07-2009, 02:18 PM   #56
All Star

TNKNGM's Arena

Guys - I am currently working on re-doing the songs that end short (anything from 10 to 14 seconds is being removed and/or reworked)

This will eliminate any BIP songs from stopping prior to a faceoff

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Legacy > EA Sports NHL Sounds Forum »