Home

Cycloniac's NHL 13 Music Pack

This is a discussion on Cycloniac's NHL 13 Music Pack within the EA Sports NHL Sounds Forum forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Legacy > EA Sports NHL Sounds Forum
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-12-2012, 07:38 AM   #113
Rookie

OVR: 9
Re: Cycloniac's NHL 13 Music Pack

Quick question.. and sorry i havent had time to download and see for myself, but are the songs "Gorgeous Nightmare" by Escape The Fate and "The Ghost Of You and I" by Story of the Year on the list?

201 Rec. 2365 Yards 19 TD
3x All-RMAC 1x All-Colorado College Football

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1GBM8UAYXZw (2009-2010 highlights)
Old 09-12-2012, 08:04 AM   #114
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cycloniac
Second half, now on first page
I apolagize for making you all wait for it, but as I said, I had to find a decent file host as Sendspace wasn't cooperating.

I will update the pack every so often as the season starts, so look forward to that.
Why didn't you stick with zippyshare? This FileFactory host is limiting my download to 150KBps and only one download at a time.

Once I have all of this downloaded does anyone have an issue with me making a torrent file with all the downloaded copies? I'll upload it to a public tracker. @_@

Regardless, thanks a bunch! I greatly appropriate the effort you put in here.

(Also do you have the Syracuse Crush intro somewhere? It's not in the AHL Intro pack. Only 29 files in it.)
Old 09-12-2012, 08:45 AM   #115
Rookie

CampKings's Arena

OVR: 9

Thank You! Downloads taking a tad slow, but that's alright. Thank you for all your efforts!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-12-2012, 08:53 AM   #116
Rookie

TK-Noodle's Arena

OVR: 0

Is the entire thing uploaded now (with the exception of the Syracuse Crunch Intro that other people have already mentioned as missing from that RAR)? I downloaded all 4 from Part 1 (Organs, Break in Play, AHL Intro, and AHL Goal) last night and was listening to them, very nice.

I'm starting on the other files now, though whether they are much larger files, slower server, or both, it is taking much longer to get it. So the NHL Intros are their own RAR, does that mean everything else is in the Team Specific Ditties file? The original post suggested there would be Goal Horns + Songs for all 30 NHL teams, the Newtwork Themes for Intermission, a Win Cup Mix, and team specific Organ Music, Power Play, Penalty Kill, and Goal Against music for those that have it...

So is all of that in the Team Specific Ditties RAR, or is there still a Part 3 yet to be uploaded? Not complaining, this is great, thank you very much for all your hard work, I just want to have the best possible game experience, so I'm going for completeness. I'm using NHL 12, because its cheaper now that the new one is out, and in the process of fixing all my rosters to be as current as possible (with the year difference, some of the CHL players are stuck where they are because they are too young and/or don't have replacements in game...) I thought the default music in NHL 11 was bad, I had a half dozen songs I liked that kept looping, but the NHL 12 one was terrible. So your Music Packs are amazing and make for a much better game playing experience.
Old 09-12-2012, 09:09 AM   #117
TrueSim Projects-Creator

Cycloniac's Arena

OVR: 13

Note: Zippyshare has a 200mb upload limit, so I couldn't upload the team specific stufff there.

Old 09-12-2012, 09:11 AM   #118
TrueSim Projects-Creator

Cycloniac's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by TK-Noodle
Is the entire thing uploaded now (with the exception of the Syracuse Crunch Intro that other people have already mentioned as missing from that RAR)? I downloaded all 4 from Part 1 (Organs, Break in Play, AHL Intro, and AHL Goal) last night and was listening to them, very nice.

I'm starting on the other files now, though whether they are much larger files, slower server, or both, it is taking much longer to get it. So the NHL Intros are their own RAR, does that mean everything else is in the Team Specific Ditties file? The original post suggested there would be Goal Horns + Songs for all 30 NHL teams, the Newtwork Themes for Intermission, a Win Cup Mix, and team specific Organ Music, Power Play, Penalty Kill, and Goal Against music for those that have it...

So is all of that in the Team Specific Ditties RAR, or is there still a Part 3 yet to be uploaded? Not complaining, this is great, thank you very much for all your hard work, I just want to have the best possible game experience, so I'm going for completeness. I'm using NHL 12, because its cheaper now that the new one is out, and in the process of fixing all my rosters to be as current as possible (with the year difference, some of the CHL players are stuck where they are because they are too young and/or don't have replacements in game...) I thought the default music in NHL 11 was bad, I had a half dozen songs I liked that kept looping, but the NHL 12 one was terrible. So your Music Packs are amazing and make for a much better game playing experience.
Team specific is BIP, Away Goal, PK and PP where possible, so no intros in there. Sorrry about it taking a while, as I said Zippyshare only allows me to upload 200mb per file and team specific is 250.

Old 09-12-2012, 09:18 AM   #119
Rookie

TK-Noodle's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cycloniac
Team specific is BIP, Away Goal, PK and PP where possible, so no intros in there. Sorrry about it taking a while, as I said Zippyshare only allows me to upload 200mb per file and team specific is 250.
No problem, its worth the wait, thanks yet again. So that means the NHL Goal Horns, Intermission/Network Themes, and Win Cup Mix are still in the process of being uploaded and/or finding a good host site? Looking forward to those when they become available, especially the Goal Horn + Songs.
Old 09-12-2012, 10:43 AM   #120
Rookie

edicius's Arena

Thanks for all your hard work, Cycloniac. I'm another one that just registered on here to say that.

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Legacy > EA Sports NHL Sounds Forum »