Home

Cycloniac's NHL 13 Music Pack

This is a discussion on Cycloniac's NHL 13 Music Pack within the EA Sports NHL Sounds Forum forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Legacy > EA Sports NHL Sounds Forum
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-08-2012, 06:44 PM   #481
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Cycloniac's NHL 13 Music Pack

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjkach
I'll give that a try. Thank you!
Turned the star player off and I still can't hear it. I must have something either on or off that shouldn't be and I can't for the life of me figure out what it is. Any more suggestions? Thanks again.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-08-2012, 07:03 PM   #482
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by plcmpbll53
What questions do you have? I just did this today, worked perfectly and is very simple on the PS3
Do all the files have to be in one folder? Or can they be in two folders (Goal Horns in one folder, and PA + Intros in another)?

Also, when you go to the Off Play section in Custom Music and you load the playlist in there, do you have to do any manual assigning after to every team in any categories?
Old 10-08-2012, 07:05 PM   #483
TrueSim Projects-Creator

Cycloniac's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by justkeptfading
Let me start this off by saying, ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC work all around. I checked back here everyday when I heard that you were releasing a sound pack. But I have one small gripe.

Detroit's goal horn song is wayyyy too quiet. I know that you're doing the best with what you have and I have no plausible solution for you but when in-game and I score a goal at JLA, I can barely hear the horn/song even after I've turned arena music up all the way(which makes the Off Play stuff incredibly loud).

Just something I've noticed, if its fixable, thats great, if not, no big deal.
Thanks a lot Cycloniac for bringing depth to an already stellar sports game franchise.

EDIT: I used MP3Gain and raised the dB level up to 105 and it fixed the problem. Thanks again!
I know why you had that problem, easily fixable, but I'm glad you got it to your liking.

Enjoy!

Old 10-08-2012, 07:08 PM   #484
TrueSim Projects-Creator

Cycloniac's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majingir
I'm guessing you'll be working on the AHL intros,goal horns/songs with nothing to update on NHL side of things?
Team specific pack first, then offplay, then the AHL files, yes. Then I'll work on additional content like generic away goal, generic penalties and maybe old/alternate goal horns.

Old 10-08-2012, 07:11 PM   #485
Rookie

Any help Cycloniac? I'm dying to get these going!! They sound amazing from reviews.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-08-2012, 07:20 PM   #486
Rookie

eleclerc's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flyers_V88
Do all the files have to be in one folder? Or can they be in two folders (Goal Horns in one folder, and PA + Intros in another)?
Your Goal sound and Intro can be on multiple folders, NHL13 just seeking for sounds in PS3 when you choose Select Song... It's just boring but it's the only way.

Quote:
Also, when you go to the Off Play section in Custom Music and you load the playlist in there, do you have to do any manual assigning after to every team in any categories?
If you just play NHL league don't bother with the other leagues. Just don't forget to apply to all team in this league. One shot for 30 teams, a lot faster.

Here a link of the installation for PS3 :

Last edited by eleclerc; 10-08-2012 at 07:32 PM.
Old 10-08-2012, 07:20 PM   #487
TrueSim Projects-Creator

Cycloniac's Arena

Quote:
Any help Cycloniac? I'm dying to get these going!! They sound amazing from reviews.
Now, I don't own a PS3, so bear with me...

Based on your PM:
Install the pack in sections to limit confusions. So for example: transfer the goal horns to your system first, then install them individually by team. They must be in seperate playlists e.g. BOS, ANA, PHI for the Bruins, Ducks and Flyers respectively.

For the offplay, all of those songs go in one folder. Then, you select the break in play section in NHL 13's Media Hub and select "Apply to all teams in league" (or something to that effect). This way, you won't have to apply the offplay playlist for every time, one by one.

Any other questions, or if you need more clarification, just call.

Old 10-08-2012, 07:40 PM   #488
Rookie

Will your team-specific packs Include the Flyers' and Jackets' alternate goal songs? On the fourth goal the Flyers play "Hot, Hot, Hot" and after a Jackets' third, they do "For Those About to Rock" followed by the cannon shot, then the Chili song

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Legacy > EA Sports NHL Sounds Forum »