Home

Offline Franchise/ Season Mode in NHL 15?

This is a discussion on Offline Franchise/ Season Mode in NHL 15? within the EA Sports NHL forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-25-2014, 04:04 PM   #25
Rookie

pm83's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: Offline Franchise/ Season Mode in NHL 15?

The beauty of Season mode is that you can have full control to every team. That way you can basically play with realistic rosters whole season. If Season mode isn't included I will definitely skip 15.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-25-2014, 05:33 PM   #26
MVP

statum71's Arena

OVR: 61

Quote:
Originally Posted by stooge 1010
If season mode is not in the game,but all other leagues are, how are we supposed to use them? I have never played be a gm, but I heard you can't use them in it, so what good is it that they are in?play now mode?
Quote:
Originally Posted by pm83
The beauty of Season mode is that you can have full control to every team. That way you can basically play with realistic rosters whole season. If Season mode isn't included I will definitely skip 15.
Both of you guys read my mind.
Old 08-26-2014, 03:44 PM   #27
ORIGINAL SIX FAN

13whitebread's Arena

OVR: 15
Icon5 Re: Offline Franchise/ Season Mode in NHL 15?

I am going to post this as politely as I can. Where are the moderators on this I see a post when they close threads but not when someone is asking a basic question. Again maybe they don't no either but it is very frustrating not getting a simple question with a simple answer. Boy EA is something else if it is not in this next gen tittle
Old 08-26-2014, 05:04 PM   #28
MVP

bigwill33's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by 13whitebread
I am going to post this as politely as I can. Where are the moderators on this I see a post when they close threads but not when someone is asking a basic question. Again maybe they don't no either but it is very frustrating not getting a simple question with a simple answer. Boy EA is something else if it is not in this next gen tittle
I'm not sure what exactly you are asking of the mods. Are you wanting an answer as to whether the season mode is included in PS4 and Xbox One? Cause they wouldn't have any more of a clue than anyone else. They don't work for EA or any developer. They are just normal people that were given (or cursed with ha) the privilege of being able to moderate this message board forum.
Old 08-26-2014, 05:10 PM   #29
ORIGINAL SIX FAN

13whitebread's Arena

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigwill33
I'm not sure what exactly you are asking of the mods. Are you wanting an answer as to whether the season mode is included in PS4 and Xbox One? Cause they wouldn't have any more of a clue than anyone else. They don't work for EA or any developer. They are just normal people that were given (or cursed with ha) the privilege of being able to moderate this message board forum.
OK my bad I thought they had a little more inside info
Old 08-26-2014, 05:15 PM   #30
MVP

bigwill33's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by 13whitebread
OK my bad I thought they had a little more inside info
No worries, just wanted to be sure I understood your question. I forget that sometimes people don't know the inner workings of websites like OS and gaming companies. Having been a former mod myself for an internet board, and a horrible moderator at that, I take for granted that everyone knows what mods do.

The developers and sometimes the game changers/community leaders are the ones that would or might know. Some of them visit here, they usually have a special designation for their user name. But most of the time they are bound to NDA's (Non-Disclosure Agreement) and cannot talk about what they know until a set date that is issued by the company making the game. I have been in those programs in the past, they are far more fun.
Old 08-27-2014, 03:58 AM   #31
MVP

THESHAMISASHAME's Arena

OVR: 3

Hey I only play Playoff Mode where I control all teams has that also been scraped ? I mean the EA Info is BS and incomplete so does anyone have any info on that mode as I didnt wanna start a thread for my one question , thanks

PS: Ea always does this and in 3 years " Hey we added a new Mode to the ps4 its called Playoff mode WTH "

Last edited by THESHAMISASHAME; 08-27-2014 at 04:01 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-27-2014, 02:27 PM   #32
Pro

Mrmagoo's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by ultimatefighter
Just wanted to ask you guys a couple of questions. On PS4 offline Be a Gm is in right? And the other one is, are the rookies on the game or do you have to download a roster or something? I dont have internet so wouldnt be able to download, I dont think it will kill the experience for me though. I havent really gotten into an NHL game for a while and I just wanna play some Hockey and have fun.
What's this "fun" word you speak of?

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL »