Home

Big Patch 1.4 GB

This is a discussion on Big Patch 1.4 GB within the EA Sports NHL forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 09-07-2014, 02:57 AM   #57
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Big Patch 1.4 GB

Any update on creation zone through the patch? What about the simple "jersey numbers" feature which allows you to simply edit the jersey numbers and captains for each team, for your offline "play now" mode? I'm hearing that's out too.
Old 09-07-2014, 05:44 AM   #58
Banned

CelticHeart's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arrowhead21
Rammer tweeted earlier today about a drafting system being included in the upcoming update. I'm hoping that this not only addresses the GM mode offseason draft, but also the option to do a fantasy draft at the start of any GM mode.
No sir is not exactly he talks about draft update with content, that could means everything or nothing...., he talks about more info coming, but actually no other infos are realesed, nothing that suggests something about fantasy draft or manual draft in be a gm.

and frankly for the honesty demonstrated by this man so far, there is at most ten percent of truth in what he says.
Old 09-07-2014, 10:30 AM   #59
Banned

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrmagoo
Why not? They obviously have ignored a great deal the last 2 years, why would you think it would change now.
Quite honestly I'm amazed that some ppl are still purchasing this title with the shape it's in. Hell just on principle I wouldn't buy even if all I played was hut.
I'll tell you why I'm buying it. Because I don't care about sticking it to EA, and I don't care what the hive mind thinks. I've learned long ago not to let what other people think about something influence my buying decisions when it comes to games.

I tried the demo, and I love the gameplay. Am I disappointed there is no GM Connected? Absolutely, but I will still play the hell out of NHL 15 and have a ton of fun doing it.
Old 09-07-2014, 10:43 AM   #60
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayenomics
I'll tell you why I'm buying it. Because I don't care about sticking it to EA, and I don't care what the hive mind thinks. I've learned long ago not to let what other people think about something influence my buying decisions when it comes to games.

I tried the demo, and I love the gameplay. Am I disappointed there is no GM Connected? Absolutely, but I will still play the hell out of NHL 15 and have a ton of fun doing it.
I'm not worried about sticking it to EA, but right now, I have a hard time justifying $60 for a game with so much...missing. No minor league portion of Be a Pro? No shift simming? No player editor? No draft in GM? No fantasy draft? That's a lot of basic suite options that are just...gone. And nothing amazingly difficult to have added in.

No EASHL / Online team play was not the best news but I would live with it if the other modes were at least untouched and the gameplay was vastly improved. Gameplay is no doubt imo better. But they've stripped everything else, too. I have a hard time justifying the price for that.
Old 09-07-2014, 01:00 PM   #61
Qb
All Star

Qb's Arena

OVR: 43

Without patch notes or at least some evident changes from the access version, this thread is mostly redundant. Closing it up, please use the early impressions thread if you're playing the game, or the missing features thread for "state of the series" talk.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL »