Home

HUT gets stuck!!!

This is a discussion on HUT gets stuck!!! within the EA Sports NHL forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-09-2014, 08:19 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
HUT gets stuck!!!

Just started HUT. Got a couple of packs. Cant find where to set up best lineup so have to do it manually. Couple times players not there that i know i have. Then i get to 3rd or 4th line ld or rd and says no one avAilable and search again...cannot get off the page....

This is really bad....am i missing something? Twice i have had to turn off the system.....

Wow i cannot believe what a pos this is right now...love the gameplay when i played nyr vs la but now this is unplayable....
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-09-2014, 08:56 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: HUT gets stuck!!!

HUT is screwy. I played one game then bought some packs. I went into the manage lineup screen and selected delete team wanting to start a new lineup with the cards I just received. It ended up deleting my entire collection and all of my coins.

I wait on hold for an hour and a half for them to tell me they can't help me. I don't care if I don't get the cards back but you'd think they could hook me up with some packs. Why would deleting a team destroy your entire collection?

How about at least having the first person I talk to tell me I'm out of luck. I'm sticking to franchise mode.
Old 09-09-2014, 09:00 PM   #3
Just started!

OVR: 0

There are reports that if you have over 100 cards in your inbox (yes, cards are stored in your inbox) that they get deleted. Not sure if this is the case for you guys... but I have seen that on other forums.
Old 09-10-2014, 06:03 AM   #4
Rookie

JsMcbain's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by CardsFan07
There are reports that if you have over 100 cards in your inbox (yes, cards are stored in your inbox) that they get deleted. Not sure if this is the case for you guys... but I have seen that on other forums.
... Or you can go to the HUT part of this forum and see my explanation on the matter (not trying to be a d!ck, just that there are sub-forums and there is already a thread on this)

Last edited by JsMcbain; 09-10-2014 at 08:05 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL »