Home

NHL 15 Patch 1.03 Available Now, Details Included

This is a discussion on NHL 15 Patch 1.03 Available Now, Details Included within the EA Sports NHL forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 10-08-2014, 06:21 PM   #193
All Star

Smirkin Dirk's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: NHL 15 Patch 1.03 Available Now, Details Included

Quote:
Originally Posted by andayaman

Oh, and I love how my players love to jump offside when I'm simply taking the puck STRAIGHT across the blue line a required minimum of 5 times per game.
Im surprised this isnt mentioned more.

It's not the amount of offsides Ive been getting, its the cheap way Ive been getting them.
Old 10-08-2014, 09:58 PM   #194
Pro

OVR: 9

One more thing I didn't notice before this awful tuner was that ridiculous exaggerated lame duck hunchback animation the forwards go into when your defenseman are bringing the puck up the ice. I don't know it might of been there since the release. Just didn't notice it because the game was somewhat enjoyable before.
Old 10-08-2014, 11:40 PM   #195
MVP

OVR: 6

With the real season opening tonight, you would think these jerks would have given some free HUT packs to the users who bought this half azzed game? Nope. not these cheapo's. Nothing!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-09-2014, 12:39 AM   #196
Rookie

remainsofthegods's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by hyacinth1
With the real season opening tonight, you would think these jerks would have given some free HUT packs to the users who bought this half azzed game? Nope. not these cheapo's. Nothing!
ohh brother man, i am sooooooooooooo with you on this.
Old 10-09-2014, 02:00 AM   #197
Proctor, MN. Go Rails!

Vikes1's Arena

OVR: 23

I'm really hoping that somehow V1.04 (when it comes) makes a nice difference in the overall feel of the game. Whatever all it is, imo, the gameplay right now just seems messed up. "Scripted" is a word i've seen used a few times, and yeah, maybe that's apart of what i'm feeling too.

I still think there's a lot of potential here. But right now, i feel more frustration than fun playing NG '15'.
Old 10-09-2014, 02:03 AM   #198
Rookie

lakingsfan37's Arena

OVR: 0

My game still says version 1.0. And I have no options for downloading new versions.
Old 10-09-2014, 03:11 AM   #199
Rookie

infernoisdead's Arena

OVR: 1
Is pass assist broken for anyone else? I've got it set to manual passing with pass assist at 0, and it still will not give me full control of my passes. I'm way too tape to tape, and if I try to pass off the boards it will pass up ice instead.
Old 10-09-2014, 07:27 AM   #200
MVP

THESHAMISASHAME's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikes1
I'm really hoping that somehow V1.04 (when it comes) makes a nice difference in the overall feel of the game. Whatever all it is, imo, the gameplay right now just seems messed up. "Scripted" is a word i've seen used a few times, and yeah, maybe that's apart of what i'm feeling too.

I still think there's a lot of potential here. But right now, i feel more frustration than fun playing NG '15'.
Its funny I played back to back best of 7 in playoff mode after last weeks update and Im still on the v100 tuner and the first series wasnt bad but the second one went 6 games and almost every goal by hu and cpu was generated/scripted as you say but the worst was game six when cpu was given 3 cheap goals so I was down 3-0 and even when I lined up shot blocks it didnt matter as they got those 3 goals on 5 shots.
It then then me 4 scripted/cheap goals back to take a 4-3 lead with a minute left but then the cpu won on two more horrible boosted goals and the last in OT like I wasnt even playing .
Now get this when they tied it and then won I was 100% blocked out of making any type of plays , couldnt body check , poke ect and went I hit their puck carrier perfectly he just turbo-ed by like I was invisible or he had a force field around him and the worst thing was moments before they scripted me almost winning and then they turbo ed done and scored untouched .

I dont even know if removing the big hitting would help as Im not even on the latest tuner as its almost just programmed in because even now penalties are also just generate or scripted in like the goals for me ?
This game plays nothing like it did in play now mode a month ago with real puck and player physics with no scripted feeling .

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakingsfan37
My game still says version 1.0. And I have no options for downloading new versions.
Alls I can figure is the latest is getting written over so theres only gonna be v100 and latest with no option of using others like we had before like v101 , 02 , 03 ect .

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL »