Home

Upcoming Patches

This is a discussion on Upcoming Patches within the EA Sports NHL forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-30-2014, 01:00 PM   #1
Rookie

Christian9's Arena

OVR: 6
Upcoming Patches

Sorry if this has been asked/answered, but are there any planned updates still coming? If so, what content is expected?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-30-2014, 01:35 PM   #2
Qb
All Star

Qb's Arena

OVR: 43
Re: Upcoming Patches

The two updates already released included all the announced post-release content. I wouldn't expect any additional content unless EA says there's more coming. Expecting things like sim to next shift, fantasy draft, player editing, etc without EA outright saying they're coming to NHL15 is setting yourself up for disappointment.
Old 10-30-2014, 02:49 PM   #3
MVP

jake19ny's Arena

OVR: 0

The fact that they will not answer that question amongst the million others regarding player edit, season mode, etc....on this forum, other forums, private messages, and twitter, just adds to the frustration that is NHL 15. apparently when they said there would be more communication they meant only regarding HUT.
Old 10-31-2014, 09:27 AM   #4
Rookie

Christian9's Arena

OVR: 6

Ok thanks guys.

I have to say, this is definitely a moment of opportunity for them. Obviously no one is going to argue how bad the rollout was (communication, lack of features, etc.)...BUT...and trust me, this is not letting them off the hook, it’s disgraceful...ok...BUT...they can redeem themselves some by bringing back something like Sim to Shift or Edit Player. Showing the consumer they hear “us” would go a long way at this point. The more time elapses with no answers and ignoring questions, just flames the fires further. I would respect them more if Rammer would just say something like “I’m really sorry, but after sitting down with the programmers, we’ve come to the conclusion we cannot get those features in this years game, and would make more sense to start on 16 with those in mind.” I’ve said this numerous times on different posts...HB Studios (The Golf Club) has such great communication. Go check their Twitter page if you aren’t aware, and see how quickly and honestly they respond to questions.
Old 11-03-2014, 10:32 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 2

On one side I have hope there will be more patches, see UFC. But on the other side I think that's it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-03-2014, 10:42 PM   #6
Proctor, MN. Go Rails!

Vikes1's Arena

OVR: 23

Of course just my opinion....i'd be very surprised if we see another patch. I'm just hoping we see further support of '15' with a few more tuner sets.

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL »