Home

Some new uniforms coming for 2016

This is a discussion on Some new uniforms coming for 2016 within the EA Sports NHL forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-27-2015, 01:03 PM   #1
MVP

bigwill33's Arena

OVR: 13
Some new uniforms coming for 2016

As usual some teams have updated their designs or introduced new alternate uniforms into the mix for next season.

I don't have time to link to them right now, but off of the top of my head Arizona, Edmonton, Colorado, Washington, and Montreal all have changes for the upcoming season. With a few more set to be unveiled soon.

Here is to hoping NHL 16 has these new uniforms, without taking any of the old ones out, and perhaps even having added some more vintage/throwback unis.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-27-2015, 02:44 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: Some new uniforms coming for 2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigwill33
As usual some teams have updated their designs or introduced new alternate uniforms into the mix for next season.

I don't have time to link to them right now, but off of the top of my head Arizona, Edmonton, Colorado, Washington, and Montreal all have changes for the upcoming season. With a few more set to be unveiled soon.

Here is to hoping NHL 16 has these new uniforms, without taking any of the old ones out, and perhaps even having added some more vintage/throwback unis.
We need a prayer, the way this series has taken its turn. Wish they would go the route of 2k in nba, they have tons of uniforms. I feel like if they had some new jersey, they just take out the old ones. They never added Washington Caps Winter Classics.
Old 06-28-2015, 04:53 AM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 0

Yeah I dunno why they don't add more retro uniforms .it would be also nice if they added some legends as well lindros, kurri,bossy ect...
Old 06-28-2015, 09:14 AM   #4
MVP

bigwill33's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaron777
Yeah I dunno why they don't add more retro uniforms .it would be also nice if they added some legends as well lindros, kurri,bossy ect...
Legends cost $$$ for little return on investment. Uniforms just take time to make.
Old 06-28-2015, 10:58 AM   #5
Pro

OVR: 5

hopefully they're all there in a create a team mode
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-28-2015, 12:39 PM   #6
Rookie

headzapp's Arena

http://www.icethetics.co/blog/2015/6...day-in-the-nhl
Old 06-28-2015, 05:32 PM   #7
Rookie

Quote:
Legends cost $$$ for little return on investment. Uniforms just take time to make.
somehow I think they make enough on ultimate team that they could afford it . You dont need a 100 of them like a few would be nice .They had the 2 teams a few years ago with Roy and whoever else but even with that they had duplicate players. If they did it in a way where they pop up in the the draft in be a gm that would be pretty cool .
Old 06-28-2015, 05:59 PM   #8
Rookie

Quote:

I believe they wait until all alternative uniforms have been unveiled in a real game before they release those in the game.

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL »