Home

NHL 16 Adds United Center, EASHL Drop-In, Shootout Mode, 3 on 3 OT Rule Change & More

This is a discussion on NHL 16 Adds United Center, EASHL Drop-In, Shootout Mode, 3 on 3 OT Rule Change & More within the EA Sports NHL forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-09-2015, 09:25 PM   #25
Rookie

BCDX97's Arena

OVR: 4
I still want Create-a-Team back. I don't care about Ultimate Team, it's a boring chore.

And this better have online co-op. I couldn't play with my brother and nephew, and that sucked.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-09-2015, 09:33 PM   #26
Pro

spidertour02's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NHL 16 Adds United Center, EASHL Drop-In, Shootout Mode, 3 on 3 OT Rule Change &

Wow, suddenly my interest has shot up tremendously. They really ARE listening, like they said they would this time around, and they did something about it. Great job on their part!
Old 09-10-2015, 10:07 AM   #27
Rookie

Re: NHL 16 Adds United Center, EASHL Drop-In, Shootout Mode, 3 on 3 OT Rule Change &

Shootouts! These are so addicting and was the main thing I wanted. Anyone know if they are in the Access trial?
Old 09-10-2015, 10:26 AM   #28
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beelzebot44
Shootouts! These are so addicting and was the main thing I wanted. Anyone know if they are in the Access trial?
Shootouts can be played offline or online. Online supports both ranked and unranked matches.

Old 09-10-2015, 11:45 AM   #29
Pro

stevostl's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyinPA75
The MOST important part of this article was this:

Ranked Quick Match – The perfect place to play EASHL if you don’t have an EASHL team or if your teammates can’t make it online. Quickly search for a Drop-In game of up to 6v6 to practice your skills or scout players. Play as your created pro, choose your position and your player class before entering the game.

It sounds to be OTP with your Created Pro. This is what I NEEDED to hear.

NHL 15 you could not play OTP with created pro. That meant no purchase for me. I do not enjoy EASHL at all. That mode is 99% of players glitch gosling nonstop -- and I have to even budget and set up my free time to play that mode with friends. Yes. Basically have to budget my time to deal with 24/7 cheating, exploiting, and glitch goals.

No don't get me wrong. OTP is full of that too, but to me not as much.

Plus I can drop in to play when I want to.

NOT have to schedule my day around to play I mode I want to play.

huh? this makes no sense to me

please explain to me how EASHL club is a glitch fest and OTP isn't?

also.. please explain to me how you glitch a club playing with 6 players?

there is no such thing as glitch goals or glitch fest playing EASHL club with 6 players...

it's one of the highlights of the mode.... glitching is something you do against the computer AI and usually in offline or in ranked games online 1 v 1.... this is where glitch goals are seen most and cheese fest.. one of the best things about the EASHL and what makes so great is all about the human element and there is no glitches since 09. You play with 6... you play how you want.. you can stop and prevent any such computer glitch. there is no such thing as a glitch fest kid beating a top club in the EASHL

you can't glitch another human player.. especially one who knows how to prevent it.

Last edited by stevostl; 09-10-2015 at 01:22 PM.
Old 09-10-2015, 12:37 PM   #30
Just started!

My first post on Operation Sports, this is such a good site! I'm so excited for NHL 16, these additions are pretty incredible and happy they're in. It's unfortunate that people will still complain.
Old 09-10-2015, 01:22 PM   #31
Pro

stevostl's Arena

Quote:
What is drop in? Would that allow friends vs friends?
drop in game is online is similar to EASHL where you pick your position except you are not playing with your CLUB which you can only be on one club at a time.

so lets say your club is not on.. or only 2 of you are on.. you can both just go to a drop in game that is 6 v 6 in most cases once the room fills up and you play with random people in the lobby.. in the past this was a great place to find people you play well with and meet up and join other clubs with.

the best thing with this is you just click drop in game and it will automatically put you in matchup .. when playing in drop in games.. it's whoever picks there position first gets that position on the ice so maybe the most annoying thing with this mode is waiting for some one who NEVER picks their position because someone is on the one they wanted so they will let it timeout all the way until the end making all other 11 players wait out of spite

hope this helps.. any ways.. it's a really fun mode to kill time and practice

for me in NHL since 09.. it's either drop in games or EASHL club and play offline with friends if we ever get together multiplayer.. or I will use the practice mode offline practicing goalie with my pro. I will probably play be a pro offline as well.

ps. I forgot to mention playing drop in games OTP in the past was a great way to level up your guy and get more attributes.. but this is no longer needed since there is no editing attributes and leveling up to legend

Last edited by stevostl; 09-10-2015 at 01:27 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-10-2015, 01:58 PM   #32
MVP

THESHAMISASHAME's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by spidertour02
Wow, suddenly my interest has shot up tremendously. They really ARE listening, like they said they would this time around, and they did something about it. Great job on their part!
Im even more impressed with UC and 3 on 3 OT added ! Only 5 more days !
EA NHL is # with me because they do listen and care even with a small team .

Last edited by THESHAMISASHAME; 09-10-2015 at 02:01 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL »