Home

Countdown to NHL 16 ! Im so excited NHL Hockey is back !

This is a discussion on Countdown to NHL 16 ! Im so excited NHL Hockey is back ! within the EA Sports NHL forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-10-2015, 02:07 AM   #1
MVP

THESHAMISASHAME's Arena

OVR: 3
Countdown to NHL 16 ! Im so excited NHL Hockey is back !

Ok Boys ,

Only 5 days left for NHL 16 to drop so whats the first thing you'll check out ?

Im probably gonna check progressive Playoff beards first and then suck in all the brand new in game atmosphere how aboot you ?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-10-2015, 05:54 AM   #2
Proctor, MN. Go Rails!

Vikes1's Arena

OVR: 23
Re: Countdown to NHL 16 ! Im so excited NHL Hockey is back !

Golng to meet up with some buds and play a few games after midnight release. Then next day, start checking out GM mode.
Old 09-10-2015, 07:19 AM   #3
#AyJay

AdamJones113's Arena

OVR: 2

Probably test out the gameplay in a few games, try out different slider sets, and then do a test Be A GM to see how morale affects down the line.
Old 09-10-2015, 07:57 AM   #4
MVP

THESHAMISASHAME's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikes1
Golng to meet up with some buds and play a few games after midnight release. Then next day, start checking out GM mode.
Your bringing back great memories of EA NHL 93 and 94 as we would play after league games because the bar above the rink had it hooked up to a big screen, fun times .
Old 09-10-2015, 07:58 AM   #5
MVP

Simple Mathematics's Arena

OVR: 11

I am going to immediately get into edit player and start plugging in my Revamped Rosters ratings. I am 100% finished with my ratings for every single player of every NHL organization - from superstars down to the low end prospects. I just need the game now to start plugging away. Unfortunately, it looks like I won't be able to share my rosters with everybody this year so these will be for my own personal use.

Next on my to-do list is testing out potential. I haven't been able to test potentials since they installed the new system of potentials like "franchise" and "top 6 forward". I want to see what players progress to on average with each potential rating.

When my rosters are all done - it's BaGM time.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-10-2015, 09:00 AM   #6
MVP

jake19ny's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simple Mathematics
I am going to immediately get into edit player and start plugging in my Revamped Rosters ratings. I am 100% finished with my ratings for every single player of every NHL organization - from superstars down to the low end prospects. I just need the game now to start plugging away. Unfortunately, it looks like I won't be able to share my rosters with everybody this year so these will be for my own personal use.

Next on my to-do list is testing out potential. I haven't been able to test potentials since they installed the new system of potentials like "franchise" and "top 6 forward". I want to see what players progress to on average with each potential rating.

Man I was really hoping to get a hold of your rosters for this year. They always made the game much better in the past. I will say as much as I'm pessimistic about this game I am surprised and impressed at how much of an effort EA has put in to listen to us and adding things like they did recently. Maybe just maybe we will see some form of roster share implemented via patch.
That said I'm looking forward to season modes return and controlling all 30 teams and having full roster control. I'm only expecting NHL14 next gen here in regards to offline modes but if defensive AI is improved (recent addition) that would be a huge step in the right direction. One thing that will just kill this for me is if the lack of penalty issue continues to rear its ugly head. It really has a big impact on the game. Here is to hoping we all get what we want....
Old 09-10-2015, 01:49 PM   #7
Rookie

VinceJulien14's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simple Mathematics

any chance you can release a google doc? I would love to use the revamped ratings, and am willing to put in the effort to plug them in myself.

in regards to the op topic, I'll be starting up a season mode, controlling all 30 teams! then, if I get bored of that I'll play be a gm, and might even give be a pro a crack

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 09-14-2015, 07:09 PM   #8
MVP

THESHAMISASHAME's Arena

Tonights the night Boys only 6 hours left till EA NHL 16 and jumping right into Playoff Mode ! are you ready for some NHL Hockey

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL »