Home

how did new jersey pull that off 3 huge goalies

This is a discussion on how did new jersey pull that off 3 huge goalies within the EA Sports NHL forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-09-2017, 07:32 PM   #1
MVP

SuperGoalies's Arena

OVR: 0
how did new jersey pull that off 3 huge goalies

so today, I.. started franchise with new jersey devils, and I say that team is wreck , there's hardly any power forwards in AHL, and most right wingers almost take over the left wing positions, I.. had to trade quite a few right wingers for about 2-3 left wingers, so after it was said and done got it all balanced out with 4-6 left wingers and 4-5 right wingers and 8 centers which is not good, I had to trade one centermen for another center with a different play style.

now for new jersey devils defensemen for both AHL and NHL we're both disasters, but when it was all said and done I did get three left shooters and 3 right shooters for both NHL and AHL.

right now am just trying to aquire a powerforward for AHL, its not easy, so I make up for it with 2-3 grinders and 2-3 snipers and 2-4 two-way forwards, I only have 1 playmaker in AHL, now I did some scouting am now gonna change it for about 2-3 play makers and 2 powerforwards, and bigger defensemen, the goalie department good for AHL, with 2 6'4s and 6'5 goalies.

NHL will probably need 1 6'4 or 6'3.

NHL and AHL both disasters for New Jersey.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-09-2017, 10:17 PM   #2
Pro

Re: how did new jersey pull that off 3 huge goalies

... I don't think that the goalies height matters in the video game, nor does it matter if you have three right and three left shooting D. It simply comes down to attributes and ratings. Most NHL teams don't have a perfect split on handedness.

As for having a power forward on your AHL team, or really what kind of play styles your roster is comprised of, I find that's almost entirely irrelevant as well. If you play most of the games yourself, it really only matters how you play. If you sim, it really mostly matters what the overall ratings are.
Old 02-10-2017, 12:49 PM   #3
MVP

SuperGoalies's Arena

Re: how did new jersey pull that off 3 huge goalies

Okay

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL »