Home

NHL 19 Patch 1.55 & Tuner 1.04 Available Now, Full Details Here

This is a discussion on NHL 19 Patch 1.55 & Tuner 1.04 Available Now, Full Details Here within the EA Sports NHL forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-20-2019, 07:06 PM   #17
MVP

sportdan30's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: NHL 19 Patch 1.55 & Tuner 1.04 Available Now, Full Details Here

I’m enjoying what I’m seeing so far. Less penalties for both teams, albeit none for the CPU. May have to bump that up. Love seeing more errant passes and the game is definitely more sloppy whereas before it was much to up and down.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 02-20-2019, 10:09 PM   #18
MVP

SuperGoalies's Arena

OVR: 0

aww man!, am getting **** load of penalties, I had to re-adjust my sliders, cause I was getting like 7 PPS for both teams, I wanted to try slashing at 30 and tripping at 30 and I had 7 power plays , I now think there's still too many powerplays with 1.04 tuner ,

CPU pen 35 and CPU teammate pen 35 and all sliders 30 and elbowing 20 and interference: 95, I dunno whats causing it, stick lift and poke check 50 and poke acc 45.
Old 02-20-2019, 11:48 PM   #19
Rookie

LODHockey's Arena

No fix for tripping calls. Opps EA did you not get the millions of complaints ? LoL

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 02-21-2019, 06:02 AM   #20
MVP

BleacherCreature's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by sportdan30
I’m enjoying what I’m seeing so far. Less penalties for both teams, albeit none for the CPU. May have to bump that up. Love seeing more errant passes and the game is definitely more sloppy whereas before it was much to up and down.

Errant passes are okay to an extent. But there’s way too many now. I’ve had numerous 2 on 1 breakaways where I try passing across the crease to my very wide open winger only to have the puck get passed behind the net. 6 year olds should be able to make that pass, but professional hockey players in this game can’t. And it’s not user error because I’ve been able to complete that pass 99% of the time before this latest patch/tuner. Something is off.

Old 02-21-2019, 08:27 AM   #21
Rookie

blueline369's Arena

Curious if anyone else noticed an immediate difference in goalie gameplay?

I play (offline) Franchise mode and after downloading and updating from the latest patch/tuner - I played 2 games in a row, where 8 of the points scored against me, were put in the net by both the opposing team and my team, and they were ALL very 'accidental' looking (if that makes sense...)

The overall gameplay 'felt' fine, except for the Goalies. I am also in the playoffs with my team. I notice the playoffs CPU is much different than the season CPU, not sure if that came into play or not. Sadly had to go back to 1.03 for right now to finish the finals, but after my postseason, I will be trying out the latest tuner again.
  1. Improved how goalies track puck and player motion behind the net
  2. Improved how goalies react to wrap around attempts behind the net
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-21-2019, 12:27 PM   #22
MVP

BleacherCreature's Arena

OVR: 16

CPU goalies are a lot harder to score against now, while my goalies will still give up goals on those weak floating wristers from the blue line.

Old 02-21-2019, 02:57 PM   #23
MVP

SuperGoalies's Arena

I have Theory , on why everyone has different experiences with NHL 19, it might be bold Theory, u just saw it on here, one guy claimed he had very little PP's or AI CPU had almost none, two of them, then... I come along and say I had loads PP's 7 of them in 1 period.

what if NHL 19 has 'instances' problem, so different instances different results and different stuff happen, game actually creates different instances, I seen this sorta problem before , EA Sports was forced to patch it, I suggest everyone test how many PP's u get, this will give me peraliminary results, I wanna see if people get different results, I wanna see if people get no PP's and others lot of PP's.

so boot up NHL 19, I did mine I got loads of PP's little too many for my liking.

post it here also.

when they fixed it, years ago, they had to make it all 1 instance again.

Last edited by SuperGoalies; 02-21-2019 at 03:18 PM.
Old 02-21-2019, 03:49 PM   #24
Rookie

blueline369's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by BleacherCreature
CPU goalies are a lot harder to score against now, while my goalies will still give up goals on those weak floating wristers from the blue line.

That is good to know. It was bit harder to score (now that you mentioned that), but I love that challenge. The goals that were scored on me, were very blatantly ridiculous.

Like the puck is intercepted near the net, and a player literally sticks the puck into the net, almost going right through the goalie - only 3 - 6 times in a row. It was very odd...

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL »