Home

NHL 20 Player faces

This is a discussion on NHL 20 Player faces within the EA Sports NHL forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-07-2020, 01:17 PM   #137
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: NHL 20 Player faces

Not going to lie I’m glad there won’t be any more likeness updates. Not because I don’t want accurate player faces, but because I’m almost finished editing and rerating the Entire roster. I’d be P***** off if a weeks worth of work was out of date.
Old 04-07-2020, 05:33 PM   #138
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by HandsomeJohnny
These are just 5 important missing players per team and many still left outside.

Anaheim: Jakob Silvferberg, Max Jones, Carter Rowney, Josh Manson, Hampus Lindholm

Arizona: Christian Dvorak, Nick Schmaltz, Derek Stepan, Alex Goligoski, Jason Demers

Boston: Jake DeBrusk, Brandon Carlo, Ondrej Kase, Matt Grzelcyk, Nick Ritchie

Buffalo: Victor Olofsson, Marcus Johansson, Jimmy Vesey, Brandon Montour, Jake MCCabe

Calgary: Mikael Backlund, Mark Jankowski, Rasmus Andersson, T.J. Brodie, Travis Hamonic

Carolina: Martin Necas, Warren Foegele, Brock McGinn, Jaccob Slavin, Brett Pesce

Chicago: Dominik Kubalik, Alex Nylander, Connor Murphy, Olli Määttä, Slater Koekkoek

Colorado: JT Compher, Martin Kaut, Cale Makar, Sam Girard, Ryan Graves

Columbus: Pierre-Luc Dubois (I mean wtf their number 1 center), Emil Bemström, Zach Werenski, Markus Nutivaara, Oliver Björkstrand

Dallas: Roope Hintz, Denis Gurianov, Jason Dickinson, Esa Lindell, Andrej Sekera

Detroit: Tyler Bertuzzi, Anthony Mantha, Christoffer Ehn, Madison Bowey, Filip Hronek

Edmonton: oscar Klefbom, Kailer Yamamoto, Andreas Athanasiou, Ethan Bear, Adam Larsson

Florida: Evgenii Dadonov, Erik Haula, Frank Vatrano, Mike Matheson, Anton Strålman

Los Angeles: Alex Iafallo, Adrian Kempe, Martin Frk, Mikey Anderson, Ben Hutton

Minnesota: Kevin Fiala, Joel Eriksson Ek, Ryan Hartman, Jared Spurgeon, Jonas Brodin

Montreal: Joel Armia, Nick Suzuki, Artturi Lehkonen, Phillip Danault, Jeff Petry

Nashville: Filip Forsberg, Viktor Arvidsson, Mattias Ekholm, Dante Fabbro, Craig Smith

New Jersey: Miles Wood, Joey Anderson, Jesper Bratt, Pavel Zacha, Damon Severson

Isles: Brock Nelson, J-G Pageau, Anthony Beauvillier, Nick Leddy, Ryan Pulock

Rangers: Brendan Lemieux, Brett Howden, Anthony DeAngelo, Adam Fox, Ryan Lindgren

Ottawa: Connor Brown, Thomas Chabot, Nikita Zaitsev, Artem Anisimov, Rudolfs Balcers

Philly: Travis Konecny, Joel Farabee, Morgan Frost, Ivan Provorov, Matt Niskanen

Pittsburgh: Jason Zucker, Bryan Rust, John Marino, Marcus Pettersson, Brian Dumoulin

San Jose: Dylan Gambrell, Radim Simek, Tim Heed, Stefan Noesen, Noah Gregor

St Louis: Sammy Blais, David Perron, Robert Thomas, Justin Faulk, Vince Dunn

Tampa Bay: Anthony Cirelli, Ondrej Palat, Blake Coleman, Tyler Johnson, Erik Cernak

Toronto: Zach Hyman, Kasperi Kapanen, Andreas Johnsson, Cody Ceci, Tyson Barrie

Vancouver: J.T. Miller, Quinn Hughes, Tyler Myers, Micheal Ferland, Troy Stecher

Vegas: William Karlsson, Reilly Smith, Ryan Reaves, Shea Theodore, Nate Schmidt

Washington: Tom Wilson, Jakub Vrana, Carl Hagelin, John Carlson, Dmitri Orlov

Winnipeg: Andrew Copp, Adam Lowry, Kyle Connor, Josh Morrissey, Neal Pionk
Cool list. I worked so hard at EA Forum, Social media messages and mails to CEO Wilson to get more real Player likenesses. Unfortunately all was without success. They are to lazy to add the likenesses to the game. Their archive of scanned Players is full.
Old 04-07-2020, 05:41 PM   #139
Rookie

We just have to keep making noise and let’s hope some day we get heard.
Old 04-08-2020, 05:46 PM   #140
MVP

Quote:
We just have to keep making noise and let’s hope some day we get heard.
Yes I know, I did it all the time and worked hard for more likenesses. With this developer Team from EA it is useless. They don’t want to listen whatever You say. You will find my comments in EA forum under nickname ,, Froommey ,, In Twitter EA NHL has blocked me. I linked there moretimes my Self created Prospect and Player likeness thread and commented how many customers wanting more likenesses, missing Player Portraits, more Equipment like new Goalie masks or creator. It made me sick of this ignorant developers. I also wrote letters to EA CEO Andrew Wilson, all without having success.
Old 04-08-2020, 08:52 PM   #141
Pro

I also want more likenesses,My NHL on the PC years ago I believe 15 years ago used to have mods,I had full teams of cyberfaces made from users.Guys would take requests,you had custom music, uniforms, board adds and about 80% of all the players faces.All done by the community.This EA team just doesn't care.Heard they have player face scans that they are too lazy to put in the game,wow.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-09-2020, 11:53 AM   #142
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Travolterjohn
Yes I know, I did it all the time and worked hard for more likenesses. With this developer Team from EA it is useless. They don’t want to listen whatever You say. You will find my comments in EA forum under nickname ,, Froommey ,, In Twitter EA NHL has blocked me. I linked there moretimes my Self created Prospect and Player likeness thread and commented how many customers wanting more likenesses, missing Player Portraits, more Equipment like new Goalie masks or creator. It made me sick of this ignorant developers. I also wrote letters to EA CEO Andrew Wilson, all without having success.
Yeah I noticed all your hard work at EA forums. Still I’d like to think it wasn’t for nothing. At least if they blocked you they noticed. If we just keep making noise it’s harder and harder to ignore us. And more importantly more people may wake up and realise how annoying it is to have ten identical faces in your team who don’t even look like humans.
Old 04-10-2020, 11:59 AM   #143
MVP

Quote:
Yeah I noticed all your hard work at EA forums. Still I’d like to think it wasn’t for nothing. At least if they blocked you they noticed. If we just keep making noise it’s harder and harder to ignore us. And more importantly more people may wake up and realise how annoying it is to have ten identical faces in your team who don’t even look like humans.
I am now in Season 22/23 in my Franchise mode. Play all games of my AHL and NHL Team. Approximately 90% of my Players in both Leagues have real Player faces. I hate to play with generic faces. I choose to trade few Players which looking bit close to real or my own created Players which looking much better than EA generic. Your list is great. If EA would give me the possibility to add real the faces to the game I would do for free. Also would like the possibility to scan faces from a picture at their website and transfer them to the game and right Player. I better do not write what my meaning is about this developer Team now.
Old 04-13-2020, 03:24 AM   #144
MVP

If NHL 21 will be made, the earliest date I would buy is around Christmas as used from private. First of all the situation of the AHL waiver that many AHL freshman are missing and we have no complete Roster, no possibilities to add Player Portraits and scans of likenesses to our self created Player. I do not want that EA gets my money for only 30 new Player likenesses a year.

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL »