Home

NHL 20 created Prospects Thread - Player appearance

This is a discussion on NHL 20 created Prospects Thread - Player appearance within the EA Sports NHL forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-09-2020, 10:49 AM   #905
Just started!

OVR: 0
Re: NHL 20 created Prospects Thread - Player appearance

Quote:
Originally Posted by Travolterjohn
Be careful. If you use the latest Roster some Players can be doubled. Personally removed some EA created Players to International Teams, created them new cause did not like the appearance. Assign Alex Vlasic to a European Team without any contract.( Before you assign set his age Parameter of birth that he is over 20 years old, otherwise you can not assign him to an European Team. After assigned him set back to his real birth year and save ) Same as Melnichuk. Give Melnichuk an entry level contract after you finished Season 19/20. That’s it.
Yeah - about those doubles. Is starting a new franchise mode the only way check these doubles 'cause I couldn't find any other way? Oh and what about those player pics - any workaround for that? I'd like to see real pics, not just the outlines of a anonymous person..
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-23-2020, 09:46 AM   #906
Rookie

diamond_ten's Arena

Sorry I don't have NHL 20 yet but was wondering if Tim Stuetzle was already in the game? I did not see him created in this thread
Old 09-23-2020, 11:59 AM   #907
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by diamond_ten
Sorry I don't have NHL 20 yet but was wondering if Tim Stuetzle was already in the game? I did not see him created in this thread
Stützle is in the original Roster of NHL 20 at the German League. He plays for Adler Mannheim.
Old 09-29-2020, 04:42 AM   #908
Rookie

Sorry for the ignorance. Don't prompt - how can on disk to find faces and pictures? And is it possible to change the existing face of an existing player in the team?
Old 09-29-2020, 02:51 PM   #909
MVP

Not sure what you exactly mean, but not possible to change existing faces of the Players. You need to create new Players to change faces. The created Players from this site you do not find in any EA Roster.
Old 09-30-2020, 04:32 AM   #910
Rookie

Quote:
Not sure what you exactly mean, but not possible to change existing faces of the Players. You need to create new Players to change faces. The created Players from this site you do not find in any EA Roster.

Let's say I'll create cyberfaces in the program. But how do I attach a photo to this face? Instead of the photo, the black field of the head silhouette.
Old 09-30-2020, 07:01 AM   #911
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mokrov
Let's say I'll create cyberfaces in the program. But how do I attach a photo to this face? Instead of the photo, the black field of the head silhouette.
I would very much like to have this into the game, but unfortunately it is not possible to load photos to self created Players. So there is no chance to change this black silhouettes.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-30-2020, 07:05 AM   #912
Rookie

Quote:
I would very much like to have this into the game, but unfortunately it is not possible to load photos to self created Players. So there is no chance to change this black silhouettes.

And another question if you can. Are there any similar developments on retro hockey players?
Also, if you can, I'm sorry if this sounds like an argument. But if you adjust the existing players, then there is a cyber and a photo from the old player. But somewhere these photos are stored in some database. And theoretically, knowing where these photos are, you can replace them. Am I thinking wrong?

Last edited by Mokrov; 09-30-2020 at 07:21 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL »