Home

Ice Tilt?

This is a discussion on Ice Tilt? within the EA Sports NHL forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-28-2019, 04:32 PM   #9
Rookie

VeNOM3099's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Ice Tilt?

Guys... There is no ICE TILT!

I mean, they can't even program the AI to be in position or pick up the back door to prevent easy one timers or how to set up by the boards on a breakout. You think they have the time, knowledge and budget to come up with a convoluted system that makes you lose games based on your or your opponent''s skill level??

Nah man! This game is just bad. It's random as all heck. It resembles nothing like actual hockey, let alone NHL hockey. They don't have the skill to program anything even remotely close to the sport it's trying to represent, so the game is a horrible set of unfortunate events held together by the buggiest code this side of the matrix...

The faster you come to this realization, the better off you'll be. EA don't care enough about their fans, one way or another, to screw them like this. They just want your money, which they already got.
Old 11-28-2019, 10:26 PM   #10
MVP

OVR: 16
Re: Ice Tilt?

Quote:
Originally Posted by VeNOM3099
Guys... There is no ICE TILT!

I mean, they can't even program the AI to be in position or pick up the back door to prevent easy one timers or how to set up by the boards on a breakout. You think they have the time, knowledge and budget to come up with a convoluted system that makes you lose games based on your or your opponent''s skill level??

Nah man! This game is just bad. It's random as all heck. It resembles nothing like actual hockey, let alone NHL hockey. They don't have the skill to program anything even remotely close to the sport it's trying to represent, so the game is a horrible set of unfortunate events held together by the buggiest code this side of the matrix...

The faster you come to this realization, the better off you'll be. EA don't care enough about their fans, one way or another, to screw them like this. They just want your money, which they already got.
I think it's a mix of both. however, I do find it funny that Madden 20 and Fifa 20 both have an option to "even the playing field" during the game. If two of their big titles have that option, how can you possibly rule it out in the NHL series? Heck, I wouldn't be surprised if they did what was done in Madden 20. They add an option to even the player ratings. This way, they can say it was never in NHL 20 and they put it in as an option now. It's EA.

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL »