Home

Gameplay Tuner Versions

This is a discussion on Gameplay Tuner Versions within the EA Sports NHL forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-02-2019, 12:33 AM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Gameplay Tuner Versions

Quote:
Originally Posted by MizzouRah
In the slider settings where is says gameplay version, you should be able to choose different ones. (if there are any, I don't think they have released a new one yet)
Since the game came out, they released at least three tuners, but every one of them has just overwritten 1.00. Last year you were able to choose between them.
Old 11-02-2019, 08:50 AM   #10
All Star

MizzouRah's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sauce12
Since the game came out, they released at least three tuners, but every one of them has just overwritten 1.00. Last year you were able to choose between them.
I asked that question over at the EA forums and they said there has not been any tuners since release.

I believe when they release new uniforms and what not, they do something with the tuner and re-release it to coincide with the roster update.
Old 11-02-2019, 09:42 AM   #11
Rookie

Quote:
I asked that question over at the EA forums and they said there has not been any tuners since release.

I believe when they release new uniforms and what not, they do something with the tuner and re-release it to coincide with the roster update.
Well, if true, their communication is once again ****ing awful. If in the main menu "there's a new gameplay tuner available" pops up, what fo they expect people to think? That there is no new gameplay tuner?

But to be honest, I'm pretty sure that these updates have changed things.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-02-2019, 12:31 PM   #12
Rookie

OVR: 5

If I recall correctly, when they first created this feature, you could choose between multiple tuners. You knew which tuner was which. Once again they prove, change is overrated. I'm sure there was no logical reason for them to screw this up.
Old 11-02-2019, 08:04 PM   #13
All Star

TNKNGM's Arena

OVR: 14

I would love to be able to go back to previous tuners.....if every god d*** tuner wasn't somehow version 1.00

These are the types of things that should have been ironed out in games 10 years ago
Old 11-04-2019, 08:51 AM   #14
All Star

MizzouRah's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by TNKNGM
I would love to be able to go back to previous tuners.....if every god d*** tuner wasn't somehow version 1.00

These are the types of things that should have been ironed out in games 10 years ago
V1.00 is the same tuner at release. Nothing has changed per EA. They didn't answer why we get a popup but my guess is it has to do with roster stuff like jerseys.

Believe what you will but I haven't noticed any gameplay differences.
Old 11-05-2019, 03:24 PM   #15
Rookie

VeNOM3099's Arena

Quote:
In the slider settings where is says gameplay version, you should be able to choose different ones. (if there are any, I don't think they have released a new one yet)
Yep. No tuners released yet because, and I quote: "We feel the gameplay is in a good place right now..."

Last update was the October 25th v.1.03 patch wich fixed a whole bunch of bugs and added some missing things. But there have been NO tuners updates since the game released.

So that would be why the tuner version number is still 1.00
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-05-2019, 04:50 PM   #16
All Star

MizzouRah's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by VeNOM3099
Yep. No tuners released yet because, and I quote: "We feel the gameplay is in a good place right now..."

Last update was the October 25th v.1.03 patch wich fixed a whole bunch of bugs and added some missing things. But there have been NO tuners updates since the game released.

So that would be why the tuner version number is still 1.00
Thanks for confirming.

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL »