Home

NHL 21 Be A Pro Trailer, Screenshots and Details

This is a discussion on NHL 21 Be A Pro Trailer, Screenshots and Details within the EA Sports NHL forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-04-2020, 08:55 AM   #25
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NHL 21 Be A Pro Trailer, Screenshots and Details

Quote:
Originally Posted by goalieump413
Name a quiet superstar.

Superstars are supposed to be in the spotlight. Hence... "Superstar".

And I think you're applying a specious argument to whether it would add anything to the game of hockey. The complaint all along was that there hadn't been enough story, character depth, or personality to the game mode for quite some time. What happens on the ice is hockey. What happens off the ice affects hockey. Just like real life events shape how you do at work or school.

All pretty quiet from my experience especially when comparing to the nfl / nba
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-04-2020, 10:56 AM   #26
Rookie

PhillyGuy11826's Arena

OVR: 1

There's a number of Gamechangers who have been playing the mode on youtube.

Looks like you can't play a full season in the CHL or Europe (It's the Memorial Cup & Champions Hockey League playoffs only), everyone has been drafted by the Kings even after they killed it in the games before hand (one guy even had 15 points in 4 games), & were projected to go #1. I'd rather them randomize the draft order every save.

Last edited by PhillyGuy11826; 10-04-2020 at 11:00 AM.
Old 10-04-2020, 11:48 AM   #27
All Star

MizzouRah's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhillyGuy11826
There's a number of Gamechangers who have been playing the mode on youtube.

Looks like you can't play a full season in the CHL or Europe (It's the Memorial Cup & Champions Hockey League playoffs only), everyone has been drafted by the Kings even after they killed it in the games before hand (one guy even had 15 points in 4 games), & were projected to go #1. I'd rather them randomize the draft order every save.
Madden 21 had the same issue with everyone being drafted by the Bears. It should be fixed by release.
Old 10-04-2020, 12:37 PM   #28
MVP

SuperGoalies's Arena

I am still licking my chops at Live the Life Be A Pro NHL 21, this might be a block buster , this is what might like save NHL series bacon, like hey u gotta think out side the box, am so glad they went back to story mode scenerios, good they are on track, question is the gameplay gonna be sim or arcade or hybrid of sim and arcade, I wanna test out the goalie mode when I get there, which is on a friday of 16th of this month.

I wonder if the sliders are gonna be different , which will probably will be different, after he mentioned different skating animations and different goalie animations.

Old 10-04-2020, 03:40 PM   #29
MVP

All what you do in this mode will have no impact for the development of your Player. See the coaching mode in Franchise. It doesn’t matter which answer you give as Coach to the Player. It doesn’t make him stronger or weaker. I am 100% sure it will be the same in the story mode of BaP. It’s only a cosmetic thing. After some weeks this mode will be boring. This is my meaning. But of course do not want stopping you to try.
Old 10-06-2020, 11:05 AM   #30
Rookie

The radio talk is kind of neat, but with just text with the rest it kind of falls flat for me. I always remember playing TOCA Race Driver 2 with all the cut scenes where my manager would either chew me out of flatter me after a race with his Scot humour. Loved that.
Still, it is definitely an upgrade.

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL »