Home

Buffer no longer pointing on the winner

This is a discussion on Buffer no longer pointing on the winner within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-20-2016, 05:00 PM   #1
MVP

Thetruth9012's Arena

OVR: 0
Buffer no longer pointing on the winner

Can somebody confirm that Buffer no longer pointing on the winner of the fight??

Also

I think that winner of the round is no longer shown up betwen the round i just fought and they are very random.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-20-2016, 05:11 PM   #2
Rookie

Re: Buffer no longer pointing on the winner

Yeah the Buffer thing is fixed. Although he still says "and the winner by split decision" without stating what scores which is kinda annoying.
As for the cam between rounds thing, that was always hit and miss. Often the cam goes to the fighter who clearly got beat and sometimes to the one who won the round. It just goes to the round winner more often than not and is a good gauge of the round winner
Old 05-20-2016, 05:22 PM   #3
MVP

Trillz's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadChendez
Yeah the Buffer thing is fixed. Although he still says "and the winner by split decision" without stating what scores which is kinda annoying.
As for the cam between rounds thing, that was always hit and miss. Often the cam goes to the fighter who clearly got beat and sometimes to the one who won the round. It just goes to the round winner more often than not and is a good gauge of the round winner
I dont know but before the update i predicted who would have won the round and predicted it 100%, only close rounds was arder to predict because it was close in my eyes, but clear rounds i know i won or the other guy won i predicted right.
Old 05-20-2016, 05:25 PM   #4
MVP

Bigg Cee's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trillz
I dont know but before the update i predicted who would have won the round and predicted it 100%, only close rounds was arder to predict because it was close in my eyes, but clear rounds i know i won or the other guy won i predicted right.
Maybe I'm just physic but I can always tell the round winner bye certain audio and the only issue that fools me is at the end when it shows I'm the winner all rdy to celebrate then they announce the other fighter wins. lol (I hate this)
Old 05-20-2016, 05:27 PM   #5
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trillz
Yeah man I mean I play with just SFX and trainer audio on and pre-patch it would sometimes go to the other guy and their trainers would say stuff like "you lost that round...blah blah" or whatever so there was always some leniency to it. I'm not sure if it has 100% been changed post Patch but I've not noticed any difference personally to what it was doing prior. I still predict the rounds 90% of the time from the camera and on the other times can tell based on what the coaches say. That being said I'm not 100% so Maybe a Dev can clear it up?
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »