Home

EA Sports UFC 2 Game Update 1.09 Coming Soon, Here Are Some Details

This is a discussion on EA Sports UFC 2 Game Update 1.09 Coming Soon, Here Are Some Details within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 08-13-2016, 11:32 AM   #73
Dave

Dave_S's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: New Patch Spoilers

Quote:
Originally Posted by EJ_Manuel
:

No, it's just designed that way to make it impossible for someone to get KO'ed on the feet. For some reason no dev has ever explained why the hell it's in the game. Oh you rocked someone, congrats! Now you lose half your stamina and you can't get it back until their health event is over! WTF? NOW it's going to be impossible to finish a combo to the head to knock someone out. Who the hell finishes a combo with a body shot?
Another thing is if you do win in finish the finish it's the absolute least satisfying way to win. Feels janky
Old 08-13-2016, 11:47 AM   #74
MVP

manliest_Man's Arena

What i want to know is what will happen with all the short fighters ( Like Mike Tyson) where none of their strike registers unless a jab or a straight is landed in the first place (which is also too damn hard with the broken game mechanics) to initiate a combo chain that allows for MIKE to throw upperecats/hooks to the body, which are impossible to land even when the opponent is literally afk standing in front of him.

What wil happen with the strike tracking. Will it be improved for some strikes(punches) and nerfed for some others(simple kicks to the head/body)?

I don't know if you played at DIV 6, but if you play someone who is constantly mashing his left stick and is side stepping all game, you'd know how broken the tracking of the punches is.

For Example:

Player A Throws a left hook right hook combo. Player B lunges torwards the left Hook, yet he somehow evades both the left hook and the right hook and any other punch strike that is thrown after that, is still not tracking properly, even when Player B has stopped the lunge animation. That allows Player B to lunge once more and Player A's tracking is still unresponsive unless the other guy stops lunging and holds still for 1-2 seconds after that.

__________________________________________________ ___________________________________

With that said, i wanna ask the devs one thing. Now that you are implementing a bunch of those new strategies, will you go back to resetting strikes like Uppercats(allow more than 2 to be thrown) and buff SuperMan Punches so that they aren't the most useless strike in the game?

Basically, since all those changes are being made, will we see previous patches reversed or reworked or do they stay as is?

Last edited by manliest_Man; 08-13-2016 at 11:52 AM.
Old 08-13-2016, 12:06 PM   #75
MVP

chia's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by GameplayDevUFC
I am, but I got arm barred bad by our temp instructor, snap crackle pop and I am probably out for a couple of months.

Sent from my LT30a using Tapatalk
Sounds like the temp instructor shouldn't be instructing. That's no good. Number one goal on the mats is to keep your teammates healthy. I hope you heal up quick.
Old 08-13-2016, 12:10 PM   #76
MVP

Trillz's Arena

Increased stand up arm health damage taken when holding High Block by 20% #patchspoilers

Reduced stand up arm health recovery when holding High Block by 20% #patchspoilers
Old 08-13-2016, 12:14 PM   #77
Handling it

fishingtime's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trillz
Reduced stand up arm health recovery when holding High Block by 20% #patchspoilers
Boom goes the high block sitting!
Old 08-13-2016, 12:20 PM   #78
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44

Fixed exploit that allowed fighters to hold their opponent in side saddle with little opportunity for escape
Old 08-13-2016, 12:29 PM   #79
Omaewa mou shindeiru

Haz____'s Arena

Amazing stuff

Just an average player, with a passion for Martial Arts & Combat Sports
Old 08-13-2016, 12:30 PM   #80
MVP

chia's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishingtime
Boom goes the high block sitting!
It's going to make the game look so much better now too. Having one dude or both walking around holding high block is just silly

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »