Home

takedown needs more struggle

This is a discussion on takedown needs more struggle within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 10-18-2017, 06:20 PM   #9
MVP

WarMMA's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: takedown needs more struggle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supreme_Bananas
Well, I didn't like the shining in UD3 for 2 reasons:

1. It destroyed the right thumbstick on my controllers
2. I was really, really bad at it

So I wish they could think of another way to imitate the struggle or takedown drive

I do hope they bring back the counter takedowns from UD3 (went for a takedown right as the opponent threw a big hook? Free takedown )
and also the intercept knee, to really punish takedown spam. No more 50 no-risk TDs with no stamina loss with Khabib please
Yup to even the td defense out, we should have a variety of ways to defend like UD3 did. Another thing too is I think clinch td's should be defended differently than shooting td's. Like clinch td's could be defended with block and up on right stick, instead of down. The intercept knee is a MUST and it has to be punishing. This will discourage td spam cuz against a good player, you will have to set up your td's. As far as the driving td's go and how they could go about adding it in, I think it can be done. I too don't want the shining back though. Maybe they could do something where you have to do quick swoops to defend or get the td during the struggle?

Last edited by WarMMA; 10-18-2017 at 06:28 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »